New Jersey?

Yes ridgewood!

Go to the pancake house much? OMG! I love ridgewoodā€¦ Im in Allendale!! What school do you go to?

Anyone near South NJ? Iā€™m from Swedesboro, 10 mins outside philly. I donā€™t know a single person around who throws, I miss 4th grade when every kid in the class had a yoyo haha. If anyone within a reasonable distance wants to meet up let me know!

You could come to the yoyo meets in Ephrata. Youā€™re about the same distance as I am. If you want more info you can PM me, although Proboscis can probably give you more information than I can.

You are VERY close to me. Shoot me a PMā€¦ .
:slight_smile:

Really? Awesome Iā€™ll message you

Anyone from Monmouth County?

Just thought Iā€™d bump this because alot of new forum members have joined.

Iā€™ll be in OC from this Saturday to next Saturday. Iā€™ll be performing on Family Night (July 4th). If anyone is going to be around there you should come join us. The yoyo contest winner gets a gift certificate to Air Circus, a toy store that sells yoyos.

Orange County?

Ocean City, a lot more south there, Corey!

PM Me!

Haha it was just the first thing that came to mind. I donā€™t even know what state Orange County is in.

California, I think.

Oh. Hahaha. And I would love to come see your show but Iā€™m too far away :(.

I thought you meant as in the City Orange, NJ.

I love Air Circus. They used to have much more high end yoyos a few years back, but they still have a pretty awesome selection!

Joe from Ten YoYo used to live in West Chester, PA and Air Circus usually had a few Ten YoYos. Thatā€™s how I got my Drop Bear a few weeks before the official release. Now he lives in Florida, but he still helps me get the Ten YoYos I want because I know him personally.

Morris County here

Iā€™m in the tri - State area, Bucks County PA. Anyone near by?