New iYoYo & hspin collaboration - The Pyro X!

If you’ve never heard of the HSpin Pyro you’re in luck to discover the reincarnation of a legend! HSpin from Switzerland was a leader in modern yoyo design and the Pyro was one of their crowning achievements. A true merger of amazing design aesthetics and performance, the Pyro was clearly ahead of its time. iYoYo, after bringing the classic SPiNMASTER X to life, decided it was time to revive another classic - Introducing the Pyro X!

Going with their European roots they reached out to HSpin for a true European collab yoyo and immediately got the thumbs up approval. With design help from Hadrien Bennaceur who had done many original designs for Hspin; They prototyped, tweaked, and created the perfect balance of old-school feel and modern performance in the final design!

Pyro X holds true to the original comfortable shape, the stunning visual engravings, and the impeccable spin quality. They modernized the design with standard C bearing guts that bring it up to speed for today’s level of play. Available in the classic Red/Orange two tone and and a brand new Green/Purple!

8 Likes

Not 100% committed to this yet…and it’d probably have to wait till January…and these will probably be sold out by then…

But would anyone be willing to do a half swap with me if I bought one of these? I’d really like to get myself an all green version of this!

The all purple would look something like this:

1 Like

That half swap purple looks wonky. I don’t think I want a wonky yoyo with different sized halves :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know if this is helpful to anyone…but it’s okay, I can’t sleep and I’m bored! lol

Here’s what all the possible colorways would look like:

GREEN/GREEN

RED/RED

PURPLE/PURPLE

ORANGE/ORANGE

PURPLE/GREEN

RED/GREEN

GREEN/ORANGE

RED/ORANGE

PURPLE/ORANGE

RED/PURPLE

3 Likes

Green and red looks good!
Reminds me of the ocho ocho ocho.

1 Like

haha yeah, I don’t have the best photo editing skills for sure! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha I was just teasing.
Better than me. I don’t even know how to edit photos or videos. Other than applying Instagram filters

1 Like

I could potentially go into a half swap with you @twitch77.

Keep me as your back up.
If no one else comes forward I’ll guarantee you a half swap buddy.

1 Like

Crap I’d have probably done one with you. I dig the all purple look. Unfortunately I already ordered the red orange :frowning:

3 Likes

There is a blue/sky blue version out there in existence. And one is coming to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes