New idea?

So I had an idea earlier of a piece of equipment that would be very useful and unique, but I have no idea how I would go about producing it? What steps would I have to take in order to maybe even manufacture on a small scale?

Well if you could give me more of a idea i could design it with 3d modeling and print it. Tell me what your thinking of in a pm.

Building on that, I would talk to someone who makes and sells that kind of that kind of thing. They have some experience and can probably help.

So, you have this idea for a thing that does something.

OK…

First do a prototype to see what parts are needed and how it works then after that bring it to a manufacture that might want to produce it. But you might want to patent it first so no one steals your idea.

Hince why I’m not posting it in the forum. Haha

This thread is so vague it makes me want to kick an innocent woodland creature.

Like maybe a Caribou or Doe, perhaps? Maybe a nest of birds?

No, something even more innocent. Like a baby bear.

No! They are endangered! :o You scoundrel…

Baby bears generally stay within close proximity to their mother. I’d be super careful kicking a baby bear if I were you.

I’ll kick its stinkin’ mother, too.

Haha, I’d think twice because my uncle lost fingers against a Mother black bear. But kickin Mother bears IS quite a sight, could you make a video perhaps?

(Q) #14

Not quite sure how to reply to this.

So I’m gonna say yes…

New sig :wink:

(warning, thread deteriorating…)

Kicking bears - It can be done

(Cinimod105) #17

This thread would fit nicely in the unrelated discussion board. For one thing, that equipment could be for anything, not just yoyoing, so it would make a good guide for anyone who is looking towards designing any kind of equipment.

Try the link again, I doesn’t work

Works for me.
It’s embedded.

that should be the promotional video for the bear vs man.