New here. Just inherited these

I just came into ownership of yoyos. I know nothing about them but have looked them up and I know that they can be pricy.
Can I get some advice on how to go about selling them? Should I sell individually or as a set? Non of them have string but there is some strings in the case

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums. Strings are not a thing that is necessary when buying or selling a yoyo. Did you inherit this collection due to unfortunate circumstances (like someone passing away)? Do these yoyos have a sentimental value to you? From what I can see they range from $5 to $40. It’d be a good idea to post some clearer photos of them - individually if possible. You’ll get feedback on what value they may hold to potential buyers if the condition of each yoyo is better known.

6 Likes

The Cafe Racer and Skyline would be the most valuable of the group (depending on condition) from what I can see, but the photo is a little blurry. Like Chris said, clearer photos would help.

6 Likes

1 Like

That cafe racer is prolly worth as much as all the others combined if it’s in mint condition.

1 Like

These have no significance to me. I tried to post some better pictures.

2 Likes

It’s not. It’s is used condition with some scratches.

1 Like

I’d say you might be able to get around 100$ for everything on EBay.

2 Likes

1 Like

Can you take a picture of what’s in the top left corner?

3 Likes

No idea what that is but it looks cool. Can you take pics form different angles and does it feel like steel?

3 Likes

Okay, have to be the one to ask and I apologize if I am offending you but how did you come upon this case? It seems like the person was into yoyoing for about a year or two. I am trying to profile the owner of the case based on what I see.

4 Likes

Did you win the case in a game of 8 Ball? Did you find it on the side of the road? Is someone crying over their lost collection?

2 Likes

The collection is from a house clean out. No one is crying about it I hope. The tenants were long gone.

5 Likes

1 Like