New hand-made release from Spinworthy - The Survivalist!

Dang, I guess that might explain why the only yoyo ever seen with that material (to my knowledge) was injection molded. The OG Yeti is awesome though and seeing anything with a similar material would be crazy.

2 Likes

That green one looked awesome. Same with cookies and cream. Iā€™m sure white and black would do as well. Only question, would the engraving show up on the black?

3 Likes

I set an alarm for this one haha, couldnā€™t miss it

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a black/white halfswap Survivalist.

In my hand. :eyes:

3 Likes

This is my first truly responsive yoyo too. Fingers crossed I love it.

5 Likes

Yeah that one may have to be blank.

I think black would have a kind of ā€˜this is a toolā€™ look if you know what I mean. That would be kind of cool.

5 Likes

Did you mean responsive?..

2 Likes

Also the full side engraving on the white half.

Please. Glen. I need this.

3 Likes

Oops. Have since corrected my typo!

2 Likes

Yeah that wasnā€™t UHMWPE though, It was a different kind of glass filled plastic.

4 Likes

Enjoy the heck out of it. You canā€™t even compare a butterfly to what Glen makes. I have yet to play a Spinworthy that hasnā€™t impressed me.

7 Likes

Oh you mean the big one with the unicorn and lion?

3 Likes

Wow how many were available? That was the 2nd time I was able to get through on a drop, that was sold out in under 5 min. The Survivalist is going to be a fun throw.

Last time I was this lucky was the original drop of MonKeyFingeR Conspiracy Kikzaru colour way.

8 Likes

Only 20.

Iā€™m surprised they sold that quickly even though there werenā€™t many.

7 Likes

Yes please!

3 Likes

Engraving alone would take hours, so I canā€™t do that. Sorry.

1 Like

Damn really? Guess I though the laser doodads were fast. Iā€™ll take the regular logo on the white half then :joy:

2 Likes

It isnā€™t too bad usually, but I have to engrave over the same spot 6 times on this plastic and only once on wood.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh ok. Even the laser canā€™t hurt it enough to leave a mark!

5 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes