New from Yoyorecreation! The ALMIGHTY!

The latest release in Yoyorecreation’s AE lineup offers plenty of power and impressive fingerspin capabilities - The Almighty!

Almighty-Black-1_1024x1024 Almighty-Black-2_1024x1024

As the name implies, the Almighty boasts some serious power. The undercut profile and deep fingerspin cup provide the perfect weight distribution for long fingerspins and unbelievable stability through off plane tricks. It has exceptional spin power, minimal string friction in horizontal play, and great maneuverability for a full sized design.

Almighty-Extra3_1024x1024

The large face of the Almighty makes it an excellent choice for performances and it has a clean look that will stand out in any collection!

NOTE: The Silver/Blue color and full Green color are discounted dude to some slight ano discoloration.

6 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett What would you consider the easiest yoyo to fingerspin on?

1 Like

This yoyo is eye candy

3 Likes

I know it’s a typo, but somehow I like the “dude” in there.

11 Likes

Speaking of the Genesis! Though that wasn’t technically undercut…

2 Likes

When I think of a 100% H shape, this is what I think of.

3 Likes

Just think of playing this while jammin ‘Hand of the Almighty’ by John Butler! Miracles would happen, they would happen! NSFW if you look up the song, so don’t, if you know, you don’t have headphones on at work.

4 Likes

LOL what is this sooong :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely made me think more of the cliff

3 Likes

Isn’t this a “z” shape tho? I could be wrong on that…

5 Likes

YOU’RE a z shape

8 Likes

Ummmm… Thank you??? :rofl:

(Are you sayin’ I’m Fat?!)

2 Likes

Man, YYR has been putting out some odd designs the past couple of years.

Are there caps or does this just have a really weird cross-section?

1 Like

Almost certain that those are caps, but the rim is part of the cap.

1 Like

One of the best sing-a-long’s ever!

Pure guess, but I think it’s a satire poking fun at the Jewish old testy god who’s ready to punish and condemn to hell for the slightest infraction from the perspective of a Christian who read about the love of this New testy god and how peeved this ‘real’ god was cauz hes a lover not a punisher, so he sent his bae down to tear that old testy apart? So ole John’s must of liked that and wrote this song???

But that’s an outside looking in perspective symmv.

2 Likes

The theology in your comment is seriously misunderstood.

3 Likes

Not a theologian so I don’t deal with theology. Like I mentioned, just a perspective, which by the way is perfect from the word I got, just sayin. Don’t let the younglings lingo I so horribly used trying to sound current mislead. It’s woke.

1 Like

This.

As great as it was, I miss the pre-Draupnir YYR. It was like they spent 4 years climbing to that ultimate peak, then after they did they had nothing else to prove.

2 Likes

No way… the Anomaly is outstanding. I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Just discovered yesterday, while trying to fix one of these, that the Almighty is a HYBRID yo-yo. Anyone else notice this? The center is machined plastic. :exploding_head:

6 Likes