New from Thesis YoYos - The Serenade!

Thesis YoYos is a relatively newer company that has been gaining quite a following over the last year. Their latest release is a Delrin collaboration with Colin Nguyen that has received some rave reviews - The Serenade!

The Serenade has a nice wide profile with a huge catch zone and a comfortable rounded feel in the hand. The chunky rims give it an extra powerful spin and plenty of stability in play to get you through those long combos. It has a smooth feel on the string with a weight that feels just right for fast paced speed combos or slower slack tricks.

With a sleek minimalistic style, colorful fingerspin hubs, and an affordable price tag, the Serenade is an easy addition to any collection! We can’t guarantee you’ll throw as good as Colin, but picking up his yo-yo is a step in the right direction.

Wednesday 3/13 @ 8PM EDT!

4 Likes

The serenade is so nicely wide :heart: great design!

3 Likes

huh

why does the sk8r come to mid when seeing this yoyo

2 Likes

Probably because they’re both delrin yoyos with colored aluminum hubs, and there aren’t a huge amount of those yet. This one is 50mm wide though, so it’s very different in design.

2 Likes

Looks rather comfy. That width is awesome too. Kinda reminds me of a less extreme ilyy Fury.

Performs much better than the sk8r. Super comfy in the hand.

Very pleasant to play.

3 Likes

Actually it reminds me of a different yoyo lol. Ya think?

4 Likes

Ha!!!

No kidding huh? The little bubbles on the H threw it off for me, but I definitely see it now!

1 Like

They’re completely different. I own both