New from Sochi - YoYo Bags, Display Cubes, & Sampler Packs!

These yoyo bags are available in 3 sizes and feature hard sides and durable foam to keep your yoyos safe. One side has pre-cut foam to store yoyos and parts and the other side has a mesh pocket for string and whatever else you may need.

These acrylic displays are available in a variety of sizes and feature removable yoyo stands to showcase your favorite yoyos. The larger cubes feature a magnetic front panel closure to keep your display worthy yoyos dust free and looking like new!

12 Likes

Are the bags hard shell like the yoyofactory hardcase ones or flimsy?

1 Like

Yeah, they’re hard-shell, similar to the other cases.

2 Likes

Are the acrylic display cases UV protective?

This question has brought up more questions in my mind.
Why would you want UV protection? Can yoyos even be harmed by regular sun exposure?

5 Likes

Some old yoyojam’s have a sort of plastic wrap on the outside that liked to crack when in too much sunlight.
@Upmanyu

3 Likes

I believe they’re just clear acrylic, but you may want to reach out to sochi and double check.

2 Likes

Oh shoot I NEED that two case :fire::fire::fire:

Not enough people make them, but they’re perfect for throwing in your backpack/for short trips

3 Likes

Any idea if/when the 2 yoyo bags will be available again? I sadly missed them, and I really would like to grab one.

2 Likes

Also chiming in wondering if there will be a restock of the bags. I see that Sochi has some but I believe it may be coming from overseas which I’d prefer to avoid.

2 Likes

Any chance you’ll be getting the new loopers and string in?

1 Like

Short and very basic answer, if uv rays can destroy clear coat on a car. Your yoyo is no different

Yes, you are correct about overseas. I ordered one directly from Sochi yesterday, overseas shipping was $10. I’d have preferred to buy in the states, but everybody is out of stock. I have their 12-yoyo case now, and it is really nice - looked better than the other options. I gambled on a Zeekio 12-yoyo case from that vender with the A. It arrived on Saturday, but I decided to return it and order from Sochi. it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get here. I’ll keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed response, I look forward to hearing an update

We have more bags coming in with our next shipment, on the way to us now.

Yup! Should be coming in with the bags as well.

6 Likes

Any idea which colors you’ll be getting?

1 Like

Thanks Garrett! Looking forward to it

2 Likes

Every day, I dream about and long for the time in the future where I’m able to purchase another Sochi bag.

Every day, I think about this post:

Every day.

6 Likes

Update - It’s been just shy of a month, still nothing. With the unrest overseas, who knows what’s going on. I’m not even sure where they are located.

1 Like

Wow, I feared that outcome, time will tell!

1 Like