New from Sochi - YoYo Bags, Display Cubes, & Sampler Packs!

Ooohhh gonna get a doubke bag

Well, amazing irony - after giving the update last night, I woke up this morning and found an email with a USPS Tracking Number in my inbox. It is apparently in the USA, and on its way. I placed the order February 13th. With any luck it will be here by the weekend.

3 Likes

Well, the bag made it from wherever it came from to my post office in about 27 days. It is out for delivery today, along with a new yoyo. The yoyo arrived, but the bag did not. Apparently still on the truck somewhere between me and the post office (approximately 2 miles). Hopefully heā€™ll come back later today.

2 Likes

All thingā€™s considered that timeframe isnā€™t too bad!

3 Likes

I agree! The GOOD thing, is it is still marked as ā€œOut For Deliveryā€ - Not ā€œDeliveredā€ to the wrong address. Iā€™m anxious to see where this shipment actually originated.

2 Likes

Any update on where these things are at @YoYoExpertGarrett? Thanks dude

Isnā€™t Sochi based in Canada? Just wondering because I too was gonna buy 2 of the 12 yoyo cases along with the 25 yoyo display case, and I donā€™t want any issues when I do order them. If itā€™s not coming from Canada and is somewhere over seas Iā€™ll just pass for now.

The 12-yoyo case I just received today I ordered from Sochi on February 13, so almost a month. The return label said it shipped out of New Jersey, but Iā€™m thinking it originated elsewhere. In any case it did finally get here, in perfect condition.

4 Likes

these bags live in my head rent free

10 Likes

Still no update on ETA, canā€™t do much to guess international shipping times these days.

10 Likes

These bags are legit!
I have the 2 yoyo case that I use whenever I travel. It fits perfectly in the front pocket of my backpack.

2 Likes

giphy (3)

11 Likes

11 Likes

just waitā€¦just waitā€¦just waitā€¦yeah i think we ALL have been waiting for a loooooong time now.

i feel bad for @SR1 over here, i mean just look at his sadness in this thread. i think heā€™s been waiting for a long time donā€™t you agree :smirk:

Im going on a trip very very soon and i could REALLY use a 2-yoyo case right about now :sweat_smile: @YoYoExpertGarrett do you have any word on when these cases may be coming to yye ?? no rush or anything i was just curious to when these may be coming in.

patience is very important, and good things come to those who wait :grin:

1 Like

Placed an order for 2 of the 25 yoyo display cases over 2 weeks ago from Sochi and have only received a confirmation #. Are they made to order? Ive tried reaching out to them but as of yet no response.

1 Like

Iā€™m in a similar boat with one of their bags - ordered it a few weeks ago, havenā€™t heard anything after reaching out.

1 Like