New from Duncan - FH1 Titanium & FH1AL Small Bearing!

Hi guys! Bryan here. Thanks for your support.

If you ended up buying the FH1AL - Small Bearing and/or FH1AL - Ti, I’m raffling some prototypes.

More info here.

3 Likes

Total:
50 Unknown
50 20th Anniversary
80 Raw

To the public:
40 Unknown
40 20th Anniversary
70 Raw

The rest are either b-grades, archive or family/friends.

4 Likes

To those who purchased the Titanium and wants some extra caps, remind me in a week.

I have a ton of extra. Just PM me your proof of purchase and shipping fee.

Ti Logo only. Not the Unknown.

5 Likes

Completely new pads.

The Small Bearing is slimmer compared to the Large Bearing. I’m really bad with callipers, but on paper, this should be around 36mm string gap, while the large bearing is 37mm string gap.

Here’s a comparison:

7 Likes

Thanks so much for the info, Bryan!

Will the pads be available anywhere?

2 Likes

Retailers should have it soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What do we need to post in the group to get in on the raffle?
Edit: I see what to do.

Dang these are so hot! That Ti = :flushed: Sadly I’m down to 1 kidney :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey guys!

The Freehand raffle for those who bought FH1AL - Small Bearing and FH1 Ti is about to close in few days! More information about the raffle is listed on Freehand Yo-Yo FB Page.

I’ll be adding more prizes closer to the deadline. Thanks again for your support!

6 Likes

Had to bag the Unknown Edition. My life won’t be complete till I get those additional caps though…

8 Likes

Hi! For those who purchased Freehand One Ti (any retailers) and wants extra plastic caps, here’s what I need:

1. Proof of purchase.
  2. FF Paypal $5 for shipping. Note your shipping address and name.
  3. Message me here the proof of #1 and #2.

You will get a pair of plastic (Ti logo) caps. I will be shipping these next week when I get back home from vacation.

Paypal: bry.jardin@gmail.com

Much love!

13 Likes

I got some good news for you. This is a fail safe plan.

Just sell your heart. I know you could easily get enough money to buy that Duncan yo-yo.

I know there’s some people that sounds crazy. And there’s some people that may even sound insane. But I’m telling you guys I’m not kidding. Period

I know this because my mother-in-law is heartless. But I see her every couple days and she is still alive. I’m thinking that proves you don’t need a heart to stay alive. But then on second thought maybe she’s just a zombie.

6 Likes

Is this the most expensive yo-yo Duncan has made so far? Real question. Thanks
@bjardin maybe you can help?
I just scored a used one on the bst.

The Freehand MG was around $500 when it came out

2 Likes

Wow! I had no idea they were that expensive. That’s nuts.
Thank you @OhDavidBowie
Btw I like your profile name.

1 Like

Yep, that was around…2008? Maybe?

And thanks, me too!

1 Like