new freehand pro

Anybody have any opinions about the new freehand pro i have seen that it has been released somewhere else she the price is not to bad seems like a nice profile and weight also it is supposed to be larger than its previous models also do you think it would be good for 1a

I haven’t tried it but it seems like a steal at that price. It comes with a konkave bearing and a counterweight

Ordered one, I’ll tell u about it in a couple days

Somebody want to PM me a link?

I’ve only seen a red/teal one available. Is there not a white/green one that will be released?

Yea same pm me a link pls

I’ve had a white/green prototype since about November, It’s a really good plastic. Duncan’s been making some great stuff lately. Also, to answer TFForever’s question, the white/green FHP with the white dice counterweight will not have a full release that I’m aware of, but you never know.

Did Duncan officially say that they will not be doing a full release of the white/green?

Quoted from the @duncantoys Instagram: “The first run is limited to 200 units, never to be made again. One hundred and Blue and one hundred Green; all-white dice with no pips.”

I saw that post too. I also read somewhere that the white/blue were to be gifted to team members and the white/green is for sale. It’s weird because another site is now selling red with light blue caps; I haven’t seen any white/green ones for sale. Are these red ones a second run? I was also informed from YYE that they will be getting a special YYE Edition of the FHP coming in soon as well.

1 Like

I gotta get one of those too

I believe the original White Freehands that they made still had some QC issues that needed to be worked out. We will be getting a special edition of the new Freehand in soon though, can’t wait to try it!

The white/green were sold at the Duncan Kiosk at Disney World back in October.

sent you one

I found out about this right after the weekend it happened, and i live so close too shame i missed it.
I really want one of those white dice i hope they do another batch eventually.

Mine should be here tomorrow! It looks like it comes with a standard die. I was hoping they were revamping the die too. Oh well I’m sure it will be awesome. Been dieing to get my hands on this thing.

Played a clear red one yesterday…! Cool plastic, just ordered my own… Just love my FH’s! :stuck_out_tongue: