Duncan FH1 in white?

Did Duncan ever release the Freehand One in white?

They made a solid white freehand zero but not the one.

1 Like

18 Likes

WOW !!! Man I NEED those Freehands in my life :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just saw this myself. Can’t wait. Gonna buy an extra clear so I can find someone to paint it

1 Like

These are the colours I e been hoping they’d release. Really stoked for the clear version!

4 Likes

Are they going to be exclusive to a particular website?

I saw that Instagram post and immediately thought of this topic. :open_mouth: What a strange coincidence.

Man both of those are awesome. Don’t think I need 2 FH1s just yet.

1 Like

That clear one looks awesome

2 Likes

I wonder if this post by @Lukoyo in the what would you like to see in 2023 sparked the idea?

2 Likes

These are the FH1’s we’ve been waiting for…

The white would look SO HARD with the Unknown caps :fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Well, I know that I am spending money tomorrow…

1 Like

Back in my day we just sent John Higby a clear yo-yo with a $20 bill in the box lol

8 Likes

Lol, does that still work?

In all seriousness, I was hoping to get one painted like this cap I’ve had for years. The whole body was painted like this if I remember correctly.

I think I’ve had it since worlds back in like…2007. It was the best freehand I ever had. I think my friend stole it. Or I just left it at his house. I’ll never know

5 Likes

I sure hope they send a big box of clears to Higby!

1 Like

I got a clear! Debating on whether or not I wanna attempt to paint it or leave it. Might just have to get another one before they’re gone incase it’s a total L lol

I have all these artistic ideas brewing in my head just none of the actual artistic talent :joy:

2 Likes

SO SO SO stoked to put those Unknown Hyper style caps in on the white. Absolutely gonna be rocking that as my main FH1.

10 Likes

You gonna paint one of those??

Nah, one to keep bone stock and pretty, one to beat around and mod with the caps, spacers and KK bearing.

3 Likes

What is the best way to make one of these unresponsive?

1 Like