NEW DUNCAN FREEHAND!!!!!!

Augie Fash post a picture of the new duncan freehand! I love FHZ so I can’t wait for this baby. Hopefully it’s not months away.

Looks nice! I’m not a big fan of the “FH” line, but I may have to pick this one up… Aesthetics more than anything ;D

omg that green and white…

Man, I’m loving what Augie is doing with this company.

So fresh, so clean. Must have now.

Found another pic on instagram. I will be obsessed with this till it arrives at my house. I’d think it probably has pads and a C size bearing.

I don’t know if this is it or not, but I’d love to see a completely overhauled FH with lower walls or at least a nice step out outside of the response.

Awesome news! Ive just got back into yoyoing after a 6/7 year hiatus I must have had 15 freehands at one stage plus a few modded ones.

Now here’s hoping that they’re still there next Saturday!

Oh god, don’t let it be large bearing. Be cool with a step out on around the response to give it a bit more stability though.

1 Like

A step around the response would be awesome. If you look at the second picture it looks like they gave it some more rim weight. I think it could handle a C bearing. Or maybe they will give it flipside spacers. I actually prefer the small bearing in the flipside. Having the option of both would be great. I can’t wait till we get a profile pic.

It looks like their are some harder angles on the edge of the rims in that second picture.

I was beginning to wonder if their would ever be a new batch of FHZ’s, these look really good.

Profile shot (not my photo):

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11903761_10206876876535846_174158995967658599_n.jpg?oh=f23b4f9a21c7d5508f4e0c9f18e4bdfe&oe=563BC011

1 Like

plastic barracuda confirmed everyone.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wow! They completely abandoned organic shape. I thought it would have some of the characteristics of a FHZ. But it does look amazing and I want it bad.

I gotta get one. I’ll even sell one of my numerous metals for this :stuck_out_tongue:

I am the only one who loves freehands? I thought this thread would be going crazy.

Will it be compatible with the performance rings?

I have several of the Freehand 2010s and as much as they were solid throws, one of the biggest things that kind of shined me off on any of the Duncan plastics until recently were the friction stickers. I’m not a fan of them as they don’t work well for me.

I’m assuming this new Freehand is using the SG response which that in itself will be a huge upgrade. I want to actually get a normal FHZ, throw in some SG MOD Spacers in it as well as some rings just to experiment with it. But I really want that NEW Freehand :slight_smile:

As somebody who owns more FHz’s than probably any single person on the planet… I can’t express how much I hate the shape.

To me the -whole point- of the Fh was the organic shape.

I’ll be buying cases of these and rounding them off :slight_smile:

Kyle

2 Likes