New ENEME! UPDATED!!!

hey, i just saw the new ENEME from YYJ.
looks pretty kool:)does it just have a standard YYJ gap? i think it would be bigger though.
an all metal xcon :o WOW!
please tell me your thoughts on it and if theyre good i know what i want for christmas :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: ;D

They’re phenomenal throws. Even though I wouldn’t call it an “all-metal X-Con” per se, it’s obvious that the intent is there. You’ll notice it as soon as you throw it. This thing just screams X-Con. The only real difference being that it does everything the X-Con does a good amount better.

The only real purchase advice I could give you has already been addressed by Allen in his review over at yoyoskills. It does require a touch of tuning after a take-apart to get it back to sweet, although I can see where most people wouldn’t even bother in all honesty. And be prepared to change your strings often. This puppy snaps strings like twigs until the finish around the bearing seat area has worn down a bit. Of course, you can take care of that yourself in about an hour before you start throwing it for any extended amount of time.

Did you like and/or love the X-Con? Then I see this throw in your Christmas future.

When a yoyo is eating your string, use the green side of the sponge.

A slight change was made before final production of the run currently in stores.
The random string breaking problem that occurred with a few of the yo-yos sold at the National Yo-Yo Contest should no longer be a problem as the area where the string touched was just slightly refined.

Making it all the more desirable. droooool

The ENEME is so awesome. I tried one at Nationals, and I was surprised by how good it played. It’s grinding surface was so awesome, and the speed bearing in that thing made it smooth. The shape is perfect… I almost bought one of these things. I would definately reccomend it for a Chrismas present.

Wow! Thanks, Andre!

That was some worthwhile news! No excuse for anyone not to own one of these fine throws now.

Love this throw, put it on my wish list! The grinding surface is the best I’ve ever tried, very smooth, smexy looking, and nice price, really recommend it!

hi wow thanks a lot andre
and thanks everyone else:D
i think i might get one but is it worh having if i already own a dv888???
in your opinion is it better than the DV888?
please help because i need to choose soon so just get straight to the answer and tell me what you think about this yoyo:) thanks
NINJAVANISH o9 O_o

so i know i asked this before but… does the ENEME play better in your opinion, better than a DV888???

i have a dv888 and want something better if im getting another yoyo

please write back
ps i asked this twice because i got no feedback:P

Thanks
ninjavanish09 o_O

Just ordered one today, will i have the new batch?

It’s been over a month, you could say that. please look at the posting date, and it wont be so hard to judge for your self .

got mine today and after 15 min of throwing the string snapped. the yoyo is ok though. Im pissed.