New Duncan Metropolis and Echo

Duncan’s new line called the “Deluxxe line”
The Metropolis and the Echo.
(Red) (Blue)
They look amazing and should be in the $40 range =). Large bearing and sili pads.

Mmmm… Yummy :slight_smile:

Wow, large bearing? So they’re…just like everything else… :frowning:

Have Fun,
Java

Upon further assessment, the lack of rim weight shakes my very core :confused:

Im not impressed duncan…

The Metropolis looks interesting.

Me WANT !! ;D

without a 2d cross section, you really have no clue how the rim weight is proportioned. lots of designs have that thin outer cut (YYR Blink comes to mind)

dont completely judge until you throw. i havent thrown these, but they could be good. you really dont know without a throw

1 Like

deluxe line?
seems promising.

another one is severe or supernova, or phenom.
the weight placement has great impact on the preformance, not all yoyo should have all weight on the far most rim.
see severe or supernova.

I’m not sure about how they will play, but if it’s anything like the Raptor (also Large bearing and sili), it will be fun. The raptor seems to be a new direction for Duncan, and I kind of like these newer yoyos of theirs

Yay for slipping into conformity! Now that Duncan is making budget metals with standard guts, theres no more room for being unique.

Internet sarcasm is hard.

I am very interested by the Metropolis, plus it is right within my wallet’s reach, when I get my taxes that is >.> It could be the fact that they are pictures without comparison but they look undersized to me, which puts them right up my alley :smiley: I am not saying that it IS undersized but I certainly hope so, maybe they will drop when the Raptor does ::slight_smile:

EDIT: On further inspection I would like to see the IRG of the Echo with the Catch Zone of the Metropolis. THAT would be one unique design. :smiley:

I’m aware, it just bothers me how thin the rims look. That’s all. I didn’t say I wouldn’t try it, but it still looks thin.

I’m aware of the initial distribution, but I’ve never seen a Duncan like it. It looks a little too mid-weighted IMO. That’s just me.

Kohta Watanabe With The Echo  :wink:

So Want A Metropolis

1 Like

That puts some reassurance in me :slight_smile:

Good  :smiley: I Hope They Drop By February though  :-\

The Deluxxe line has been available for awhile now, it is not new.
I’m super excited to see and try these babies out. The Echo will be able to accept caps but apparently the Metropolis will not.

~Z

where can i buy?

Most likely, anywhere, once they are released.

These look awesome! Way to go Duncan!