New Duncan FREEHAND ONE AL & Fingerspin Caps!

6 mm

1 Like

Is the blue & gold FreeHand ONE AL really blue? It looks purple in the promo shots on the YYE store.

1 Like

It’s a little purple-ish, but I would still call it Blue. Shifts a bit in different lighting.

7 Likes

Kind of an indigo, I suppose. It looks like a different hue than the blue & silver one. I don’t think I’d want to pair up the red fingerspin cups with that indigo version.

1 Like

Whens the release for the new colors/special editions?

2 Likes

They are still working on creating the highly coveted artisan anodized marks for the final touch

7 Likes

On Duncan’s Instagram page they said “Tomorrow at 8pm EST the next wave of Freehand One AL’s are dropping at your favorite retailer!”

Will you be getting these in @YoYoExpertGarrett? More specifically…any chance you’ll get some of the greens in?

1 Like

There was a little shipping mixup in getting us all the colors. They may release tonight, but could just be later in the week. We will do an announcement/countdown either way.

4 Likes

That’s good to hear. I’d rather give YYE MY lunch money than direct to Duncan- they keep botching my orders.

6 Likes

They’ve got that down to a science! Luckily, their throws are excellent too :wink:

4 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Any ideas for those of us who don’t own bike pumps?

You could just go to a local gas station :fuelpump:

They don’t have pin nozzles for inserting into the axle hole.

Edit: My mini tire inflator (for my car) does have a pin nozzle attachment. I could try that. Any recommendation as to what tire pressure I should set it to?

2 Likes

My recommendation is WEAR EARPLUGS.

2 Likes

Do the FH AL caps come off with the same technique?

1 Like

I hope so. I’m about to receive one that I want to put the Fingerspin caps on.

Portable car tire pump worked like a charm:

10 Likes

Looks great man!

3 Likes

Please report back on whether you succeed.

If it works, I’m probably going to make an FH AL version of the blue/red one shown above.

2 Likes