New case (with pictures!)

Not in there. ::slight_smile:

Sure thing.

Yeah, I don’t keep the caps in. I want to preserve them.

Haha planning to sell them in a few years? ::slight_smile:

Actually that sounds like a good idea… buy some yoyos and sell them in 10 years when they go out of production…

lol i think you really can get a few bucks out of those caps lol.I thought the legacy caps wore out easily?

Yes, so if she keeps them mint, they will be worth a ton.

Man i really want one of those cases. Gotta find one around singapore…

How do you get YYE stickers? I have bought from them many times and have never gotten a sticker. :frowning:
Later.

Keep it spinning™

I think you need to request it from andre? I don’t know. I think she got them quite long ago.

When did you order? Because now I’ve been getting plenty.

Yeah. I only got one in a May order. In March it wasn’t there I think.

Well I ordered my pgm last Friday and got it Monday. But I went to go find the box it came in and the sticker was like stuck to the inside of it a little bit. So yea i got a sticker now no worry. Also here is my yo yo case I made last night.

With it closed and locked.

With it open.

It’s like secrete handy hole. (now try saying that with a nerdy like lisp)

Later and thanks for the idea Kim!

Keep it spinning™

[quote=“I haz ONE drop,post:18,topic:2837”]
I made a case out of a vaults box too
Is that a legacy out in the corner

I was just wondering, where the heck do you people find cases? I don’t think anywhere sells small metal cases in singapore lol :-\

Well mine isn’t metal, It’s plastic but its shinny so I guess it looks like metal. My case is actually from a small hand held drill that I bought from he local Walmart. It was like 10 bucks. I don’t know what currency is use in Singapore so I can’t convert it. Later.

Keep it spinning™

I was looking at making one and was wondering where you guys got the foam stuff for yours?

Well, for mine, I just used a couple of sponges I found, but I also recently got some foam from Joanns. They come in green and white with either 1 inch thickness or 2 inch.

1 Like

here is a picture of mine. It is kinda like yours, but bigger. It took a while to make, but it is worth it. I got the case at officemax and the foam at joanns.

So many yoyos…and is that an HK Skyline?

Awesome M1!

I have about that many but half don’t work ;D

Awesome! Very Resourceful young padawan.