new breed vs x-convict vs hitman vs sigma blade zwei

i have no preferences i just want to know what yoyo plays the best out of the listed

New Breed
X-ConVict
Hitman
Sigma Blade Zwei

None of them play “the best,” they’re just different. If you don’t have any preferences yet, I’d highly recommend the Hitman. It plays amazingly and has a near-perfect size/shape/weight. A very “medium” yoyo in every aspect. I can’t imagine anyone not liking it.

Simple, the Auldey Virus plays best out of those. o_o

Buy one that intrigues you the most, play with it, find out what you like or don’t like about it, BAM you have a baseline of preferences to go from.

I refuse to pick from the list above considering two things:

1. I don’t own any of them.

2. If you have no preferences then they are all equal, who am I to tell you what is the best yoyo for you?

If you are strapped for cash, pick up a few cheap plastics of varying sizes and weights and features, again this gives you a baseline to make a more informed decision at a later date.

If I were you I would choose New Breed.

But seriously though I tried all those yoyos that you listed, the Protostar owns them. (For my preference) The Protostar is cheaper too.

DarkMagic for the win! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I do own both the Hitman Hybrid and the New Breed. I bought them both because I didn’t know what I liked. The weight and size was cool on the hitman but I didn’t care for the response system. I’ve since started modding the Hitman Hybrid.
I’ve grown to quite like the New Breed It weighs more than the Hitman, but it’s pretty fast and almost floaty. Really smooth for a plastic/metal in my opinion. I’ve been wondering why more folks don’t talk about it.
I say get a New Breed, But I don’t know the other two on your list, nor am I with the Protostar.

Of those, i think New Breed is the best.

But it is about style, and about what kind of yoyo you like.

I know peaple, who HATES the New Breed, and thats becouse of his style.

I think you should take the New Breed or a Dark Magic, but maby you could say what yoyos you already have, and what you think about it…

well, where is how i found my preferences, I bought a DM liked the shape, don’t like hybrid response. Then I bought a PGM, the shape was ehh and I found that stacks are just a novelty and soon grow boring, I found i like recessed silicone. Then i bought a protostar, loved the shape, the price, and the response. Then i played a frantic and lived the angular shape.

I found that I: like:H or angular shape
silicone response

Don't like: stacks

Pretty much try a bunch of different sides of the spectrum and see what you like about all of them.

ok i guess my preferences are

wight:medium
size:small/medium
grinds:good
response:dead uresponsive
response system: dual o-ring

the yoyos i have are
dm
speeder
dv888
speedmaker
ignite moded in every way
raider
and orther duncan cheapes

I would say go for hitman, something you should buy to improve the unresponsive play: shims, flowable silicone from hardware store just take out the orings and fill the groove with silicone. Here are some specs

Manufacturer YoYoJam
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 64.90
Width (mm) 40.38
Diameter (mm) 53.98
Gap Width (mm) 3.52
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Adjustable
Stock Response System YYJ Double O-Ring

1 Like