New Brand November

That’s easy for me my birthday is the 22nd and I’m getting yo-yos! I hope I get that c3yoyo design Di base I have bin wanting…

I saved up all that money specifically for yoyos. I did this by selling my old yoyos that I didn’t like anymore. Some video games were also sold. I finally made it to my goal of 300.

Thanks grandma for that 100 dollars.

Well, I’m dying to try me some ILYY, but that’s in December. ::slight_smile: I would sure love to try:

Adegle (specifically their plastics)
Shinwoo
DS
YYR
3yo3

I’m either going to save up lots for the AC, or just save up a little and get the Capless

I’d like to try the Arctic Circle. CLYW would be a new brand to me because I’ve tried them but never owned one. All of my paychecks are either going to bills or christmas/birthday presents during the holidays. Unless someone wants to buy my Dang, Token, and Raptor…wink wink ;D

I am going to try my first C3, the Token, when my dad stops being lazy and orders it. He’s been putting it off for about a week now. And for Christmas(not November, I know), I am getting an Eternal Throw Victory, RAyoyos Chupacabra, and a DEADLY SpINS Wrath.

1 Like

I’m using the DNS by Kyo. I love it! A very underrated yoyo.

I tried RecRev, the Octave 3 to be exact.

Gonna be trying an Aero-Yo Delta which should arrive sometime this week. Other than that I’ve been lookin to try a ILYY or a SPYY

Sound like a great Christmas!

It definitely will be ;D

LOL I’m to broke to buy a new throw!!! ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley:

Got my first SPYY throw. The El Ranchero, it’s amazing.