list the yoyo brands you would like to try the most!

clyw
1drop
something
magic yoyo
g sqauared
vs newton
ten yoyo
yoyojoker
turning point
string theory
spin dynamics
yoyo officer
blt yoyo works
foxland precision
3yo3
recrev
c3yoyodesign
werrd
slithering hippo
spyy
shinwoo
hspin
dif e yo
anti yo
dream yo
monkey finger
rebel
yoyoskeel
yoyorecreation
adegle high ends
sqaure wheels
free wing

(Q) #2

Anything and everything

C3
general yo
ILYY
SPYY
Xcube
werrd
VsNYYC
turning point

(SR) #4

Wait… brands you haven’t tried any yoyos from? Or just want to try more of them. Cause I’ve tried pretty much everything minus a few good ones.

I’m guessing ones you want to try more of.

I would love to try / own a

CLYW
SPYY
One Drop
Anti-Yo
Crucial

(SR) #7

Oh well. Either way I still have to try some Vs. Newtons. Never tried a single one. I have just a few ODs and CLYWs I have yet to try.

Anything new and/or different.

chico yoyo company

their gray and green splash ano looks really interesting and the gullwings shape… do want!

What Q said.

Yuki

I want to try a lot of the older One Drops, Chico Yoyo Co., Caribou Lodge (Puffin), Vs. Newton, and some SPYY

(YoYo_Freak) #12

YoYoSkeel
YYR
HSpin
Spyy
ILYY
XCube
General-Yo

A CLYW. I own a ton of yo-yos, but never tried one. People rave about them, so I’m curious now.

Supbreh’ I have a Magic Yo-Yo (red) I can send you. I think it’s mint too. You listed that as one you want to try. :wink:

G Squared I have felt one but haven’t gotten to throw it the finish on the nessie is so smooth

Anti-yo The Vizilla is one of the the prettiest throw i have ever seen

Yoyoskeel the Solid intrigues me

Caribou Lodge Never tried one but would love too

Aero yo Their throws are interesting if any of you know of a trustworthy place i could get one pm me

If it’s a brand I haven’t tried, it’s a brand I want to try.

However, Anti-Yo isn’t a brand that really interests me all that much. I’ll try their stuff, but I’m not too anxious to get one.

Both the Wet Whistle & Drop Bear from Tenyoyo look very intriguing to me.

CLYW
One drop
WEERD
Chico company
Anti yo
Most high end Yoyo companies since I cant afford them man I hope I get a Yoyo I have bin wanting for my birthday but I doubt I will

Which yoyo have you been wanting for your birthday?

Well I know my parents can’t afford a nice metal so I’m hoping for a protostar, yoyojam chaser or if they know me enough an 888x but that’s kinda out of there range