list the yoyo brands you would like to try the most!

clyw
1drop
something
magic yoyo
g sqauared
vs newton
ten yoyo
yoyojoker
turning point
string theory
spin dynamics
yoyo officer
blt yoyo works
foxland precision
3yo3
recrev
c3yoyodesign
werrd
slithering hippo
spyy
shinwoo
hspin
dif e yo
anti yo
dream yo
monkey finger
rebel
yoyoskeel
yoyorecreation
adegle high ends
sqaure wheels
free wing

Anything and everything

C3
general yo
ILYY
SPYY
Xcube
werrd
VsNYYC
turning point

Wait… brands you haven’t tried any yoyos from? Or just want to try more of them. Cause I’ve tried pretty much everything minus a few good ones.

I’m guessing ones you want to try more of.

I would love to try / own a

CLYW
SPYY
One Drop
Anti-Yo
Crucial

Oh well. Either way I still have to try some Vs. Newtons. Never tried a single one. I have just a few ODs and CLYWs I have yet to try.

Anything new and/or different.

chico yoyo company

their gray and green splash ano looks really interesting and the gullwings shape… do want!

What Q said.

Yuki

I want to try a lot of the older One Drops, Chico Yoyo Co., Caribou Lodge (Puffin), Vs. Newton, and some SPYY

YoYoSkeel
YYR
HSpin
Spyy
ILYY
XCube
General-Yo

A CLYW. I own a ton of yo-yos, but never tried one. People rave about them, so I’m curious now.

Supbreh’ I have a Magic Yo-Yo (red) I can send you. I think it’s mint too. You listed that as one you want to try. :wink:

G Squared I have felt one but haven’t gotten to throw it the finish on the nessie is so smooth

Anti-yo The Vizilla is one of the the prettiest throw i have ever seen

Yoyoskeel the Solid intrigues me

Caribou Lodge Never tried one but would love too

Aero yo Their throws are interesting if any of you know of a trustworthy place i could get one pm me

If it’s a brand I haven’t tried, it’s a brand I want to try.

However, Anti-Yo isn’t a brand that really interests me all that much. I’ll try their stuff, but I’m not too anxious to get one.

Both the Wet Whistle & Drop Bear from Tenyoyo look very intriguing to me.

CLYW
One drop
WEERD
Chico company
Anti yo
Most high end Yoyo companies since I cant afford them man I hope I get a Yoyo I have bin wanting for my birthday but I doubt I will

Which yoyo have you been wanting for your birthday?

Well I know my parents can’t afford a nice metal so I’m hoping for a protostar, yoyojam chaser or if they know me enough an 888x but that’s kinda out of there range