list the yoyo brands you would like to try the most!

YYR
CLYW

I like other companies but those are the ones I tend to stick to.

What Q said.

Logi

Don’t let price put you off from a good quality yoyo that would certainly qualify as “nice”. Metal, plastic, metal/plastic… depending what you want, there’s something out there.

I just received a YYJ Trigger. This is amazing and will retail for under $30 when released. I’ve got some Classics heading my way. I hear nothing but good things about it. The YYJ Chaser is also great, and so is the Legacy II. For budget buyers, again, the Classic, but don’t ignore the Pinnacle for an out of the box 5A throw, or the Lyn Fury, Speed Maker and Kickside as well. Those, with inexpensive mods you can usually do yourself(clean the bearing, yank rings and then silicone them) make these low-dollar throws even more awesome than they already are.

Other budget throws with big performance include the Stackless Grind Machine, Grind Machine, Adegle PSG and Asteroid, and let’s not forget about the Protostar and Northstar.

Nothing in my list over $35 before shipping.

If you want to go full on metal, yes, your options are limited but not eliminated. Magic YoYo sells for cheap, play for big and are just a real please surprise when it comes to low-cost but high performance metals. Again, if you know where and how to look, you can get any of these SHIPPED for under $35.

I think budget is the key word to grasp now. Also, BST can be your friend in scoring good deals on sometimes UNUSED yoyos. Just a thought.

Yes, money can be a barrier. But, if you can adjust your aim, you can still nail a prime throw!

Something from Turing Point.

lol i just saw jakeelliot selling $25 dollar 888x!

wait nevermind their either gone or its the wrong bst! :stuck_out_tongue:

Same except for YYJ/YYF, since I have tried yoyos from them. So every other brand I need to try! ;D

I forgot 1 x cubed mainly a steamroller