New 4a Tutorial Series by Mr Yoyothrower

You can catch them all at

Basic String Hops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoPrxj22pKo

I’ve had a YYF Flight for 6 months but I just started practicing 4a last week. The timing is perfect.

Do you have any advice on getting a strong throw in 4A? I find that I don’t have anywhere near the spin time with my 4A throws when compared to my 1A throws. After 10 to 15 seconds of spin It’s barely moving fast enough to bind.

Thank you

I’m sorry to say, but lots of practice is pretty much it…  You are never going to be able to get a 1a sleep time on a 4a throw, the gap is too narrow and you have drag happening.  The flight is a good starter throw, It’s not my favourite for long combos though.  Previously I was using the Apollo 2 by Zeekio, I hear the Saturn W is pretty good for long sleepers.

The Silverback King will ship with a grooved concave in it.  Like 1a that’ll give you a longer sleeper with less effort, but there are tradeoffs, so it’ll also come with a flat bearing.
More info Here

Josh yee will be adding his own 4a tricks to my tutorials collection.  He has a unique take on 4a having been around when the style was brand new and has collected a lot of tricks over the years that have been forgotten or overlooked.  Like this kick *** bind regen thingamabobber!

I’m liking these tutorials. I’m finally doing okay with my 4A.

Yay! That’s what I wanted to hear. I’ve got a tonne more, so keep up the good work!

There are still a couple that I have yet to figure out, but I’ll get there.