Need to Sell❗️ Slam Dunk $40 Shipped❗️

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: NEW ITEMS ADDED!! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

I’M BACK MY DUDES! // NEW THROWS FOR SALE! // UPDATES :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: YOU NEED TO KNOW!

Oh, man. It’s been a crazy couple of weeks. With the birthday, and the whole Grand Reveal a mere…13ish days away, I’ve been hustling like crazy to get all the final bits. I’m making each of my boys their own custom yo-yo-holder (I call them “Throw Thongs,” not that I’ll tell them that :rofl:) , to match their super cool throws, with a central cord representing the Autistic Spectrum! :rainbow_flag:

My middle son, whose birthday is coming up, is turning the big double digits :scream:, and was very recently confirmed to also be on the spectrum. Far more mild than his younger brother, but slightly more so than his dad (Or I’m just in denial :laughing::sweat_smile:). I thought wrapping their custom color cords so that the Spectrum one was in the middle might help him realize that we’re totally a ”Full Spectrum Family” and that doesn’t change who he is, how much we love him, and just might help to remind him we’ve always got his back! :grin:

TO GET THE FINAL THINGS I NEED, (more fancy para-cord, carabiners, paint, and some other odds and ends to tie everything together) I MUST :heavy_dollar_sign:ELL :heavy_dollar_sign:OME MORE THROWS :yo-yo:

Many of these are recent acquisitions that I have barely had a chance to throw, if at all.

:checkered_flag::trophy: ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TOWARD THE FINISHING TOUCHES FOR MY SON’S BIRTH DAY GRAND REVEAL! :checkered_flag::trophy:

His birthday is the 15th, with the reveal/party somewhere within one week of that. Anything NOT sold by 9/15 I will be happily keeping! SO ACT FAST! :racing_car::dash:

:rotating_light: :trophy:BUY THROWS TO HELP ME PAY FOR THE BIRTHDAY, AND WIN PRIZES!! :trophy: Own your very own piece of ”GRAND SCHEME” *HISTORY!*:partying_face::confetti_ball::rotating_light:

:drum::drum::drum: May I present… The “Throw Thong” prototype! :tada::confetti_ball:
(OneDrop Silhouette not included/Sold separately. Throw Thong Prototype not for sale, more of a prize to the first person to purchase 2 metals.)

Made of durable 550 cord sporting the ever-manly Cobra-Weave, with a strong, aluminum carabiner, and hand crafted with all the love in the world by yours truly, the Throw Thong Prototype is designed to securely hold your favorite EDC throw while you’re out and about, showing the world your beautiful self! What makes the Throw Thong different from other yo-yo-holders, or yo-holders if you will, is that it is designed for single handed use, and rests high enough on your waist that it doesn’t bang into the family jewels with each step! A little suspect, if you ask me, that such a feature is so often overlooked in today’s yo-holders, wouldn’t you agree? OF COURSE YOU WOULD! You’re a man! A reasonable, bear fighting, dirt eating, pirate ship sailing, gunfight before breakfast, MAN! This prototype formed the basis for the Throw-Thongs I’m making unique to each of my boys (Obviously I’m not going tell them what I call them :joy:), and could be your own personal memento of the amazing Grand Reveal, and of the Grand Scheme, made real by all of us!

:rotating_light::arrow_up:FIRST PRIZE!! :trophy: FREE to the FIRST person to purchase 2 METALS! :arrow_up: :rotating_light:

What if you’re not The First:question:Or can’t swing 2 Metals? Don’t Panic:exclamation: I’ve also got…

:drum::drum::drum: …Progenitor Bracelet (for looking like a boss when you’re fighting Bears!) :tada::confetti_ball:
(My left arm not included/Sold sep…no, you know what? You just can’t have my left arm! :joy:)

Made of the very same, durable, 550 cord, this bracelet is actually the PROGENITOR of the Throw Thong! Hence the name, “Progenitor Bracelet.” I made the mistake of not using enough cord, and couldn’t finish it to where it would securely hold the yo-yo. So, I turned lemons into lemonade, learned a different weave, added a Diamond Knot for easy on/off, and a stainless steel nut…because I could.

:rotating_light::arrow_up: SECOND PRIZE!! :trophy: FREE to the FIRST person to purchase 2 PLASTICS or 1 METAL & 1 PLASTIC! of throws! :arrow_up::rotating_light:

————————————
THE THROWS:
————————————
Status Legend: :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE :warning: PENDING :stop_sign: SOLD
(Prices based on other posts I’ve seen, best guess AND ARE SHIPPED!—let me know if they’re off. Pictures of dings/damage provided upon request, so feel free to ask!)
——————————————————————————————————
KEY:
Manufacturer, Model (color way) $$
(Notes)
——————————————————————————————————
TOP ROW (Left to Right) :
Knot Creators, West Coast (Bare Blasted) $30(?)
(Acquired in recent trade, minor machining marks common to bare-blasted finish, plays smooth IMO)
Throwback Skill Toys, Winter Solstice (Galaxy Splash) $35
(Super smooth IMO; would make a trade exception for a solid blue or purple Winter Solstice)
OneDrop, Silhouette (Purple) $55
(Small, minor dings to outer rim. Does not effect play. Smooth IMO.)

BOTTOM ROW (Left to Right) :
Duncan, OG Orbital (Galaxy) $35(?)
(This one is a bummer. A friend sent me a box of yo-yo’s for this, and I took 2 as “Dad Tax,” and both are being listed, having never had the chance to play them. THIS IS NOT A GTX!)
:warning: PDX-Yo, Phidias (Gun Metal Gray) $40 :warning: PENDING!!
(Another bummer. Great EDC throw, just one I’m not super possessive about. Smooth, and NMTBS)
TopYo, Colossus VI (Painted) $30
(No P.I.F. Silenus anymore, and now no Colossus VI?! How will I survive?! Smooth and NMTBS)

BOOK END PLASTICS:
CLWY, Yeti (baby blue) $20(?)
(Second “Dad Tax” throw I claimed, leaving the rest for the boys. Un-thrown by yours truly. Minor cracking around central hub/logo)
Duncan, Freehand One (?) (Blue/Red Halfswap) $20(?)
(This has a small bearing, and is responsive. Some light marring around the caps from where I stupidly tried to get them off. Throws as smoothly as expected, fun to mess around with)

Lastly, our singly tech hold-over is STILL AVAILABLE! For SALE or TRADE:
:white_check_mark: AMD FX Black Edition, 8 Core Processor, NEW IN BOX, for trade or sale $90: AVAILABLE

I’ve seen several PC related FS posts, so I know you guys are playing EVE: Online, burning out those rigs! Don’t be shy about it, two of us already fessed up! :joy:

Once again, all prices include shipping. If something seems off, just let me know, and Don’t be afraid to send me an offer! This is going toward my son’s birthday reveal, so every bit helps—you could easily get an insane deal!

:checkered_flag::trophy::index_pointing_at_the_viewer: Let’s finish it❗️ :trophy::checkered_flag::facepunch:

:rotating_light: Send that DM! Make that offer! Own your little piece of BIRTHDAY HISTORY! :rotating_light:

3 Likes

UPDATES YOU :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: NEED TO KNOW​:exclamation:
—————————————————————————
TOP ROW, (Left to Right) :
Knot Creators, West Coast (Bare Blasted) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
Throwback Skill Toys, Winter Solstice (Galaxy Splash) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
OneDrop, Silhouette (Purple w/Silver SE’s) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

BOTTOM ROW:
Duncan, OG Orbital (Galaxy) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
PDX-Yo, Phidias (Gun Metal Gray) :stop_sign: SOLD
TopYo, Colossus VI (Painted) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

BOOK ENDS—PLASTICS:
CLWY, Yeti (Baby Blue) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
Duncan, Freehand (One?) (Blue & Red Half-Swap) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

HOLD-OVERS—TECH:
AMD FX8300 Black Edition, 8-Core CPU (NEW IN BOX— for SALE $90 or TRADE) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

PRIZES:
Throw Thong Prototype, Black & Green 550 Para-cord with blue carabiner :white_check_mark: UNCLAIMED
Progenitor Bracelet, Black & Green 550 Para-cord w/ Stainless Steel Nut :white_check_mark: UNCLAIMED

:rotating_light::rotating_light::trophy: NEW PRIZE UP FOR GRABS!! :trophy::rotating_light::rotating_light:

I’m still seeing A LOT of green check marks, my guys! You mean to say that NO ONE wants to remember making an epic contribution toward such a worthy cause as THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER⁉️

Not only would you have two, amazing new throws in your collection, you’d have one of the Grand Scheme AKA The Project’s PROTOTYPES! Whether it be the THROW THONG 0.5 or the PROGENITOR BRACELET , you could look at it with pride, knowing you helped make some insane children…er, um… sweet children smile, laugh, and feel like actual KINGS from the sheer amount of awesome within this box!

I GET IT, MONEY IS TIGHT!

Believe me, I know. If I didn’t know, I wouldn’t be here, doing pouring my heart out to strangers, gritting my teeth as I ask for even MORE support from an incredible community that has already done so much.

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: YOU GUYS have already helped some random dad on a forum turn a plan that was financially impossible… INTO A NEAR REALITY.

”Thank You,” just doesn’t cover it, as far as I’m concerned.

Being so close to the end, and not being able to tie the final knots until I sell some more throws is very frustrating. Stressing out over whether or not we could actually afford me putting that extra $30 for para-cord and cord-locks on the credit card is exhausting.

Finding out the cord-locks are too small, with a crappy spring, and need to be returned, adding 3-4 MORE days until I can actually make the final version of the Throw Thongs is frustrating.
———————————————————————
:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: NEW DOOR-PRIZES‼️ :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
———————————————————————
The NEXT PERSON to purchase ANY of the throws above, will get my ”WRIST ROCKER” PROTOTYPE (Wearable Micro-Begleri set) In my “Kaizen” Green and Black

Measuring at 7 inches from ball to ball, the Kaizen green and black are my first attempt at a two tone, two-pass, monkey-fist Begleri. Made from two strands of durable 550 Para-cord, and using a 10mm stainless steel ball for a core, they are perhaps on the lighter side. However, unlike other wearable Begleri sets I’ve come across, there is no dual cord connecting the balls to get in the way of finger-flipping-fun!

:arrow_up::trophy: FREE PRIZE TO NEXT PERSON TO BUY A THROW AND HELP FUND BIRTHDAY FUN! :trophy::arrow_up:

1 Like

Uncreative and in a hurry BUMP!

Super busy trying to get everything finished! Painting Tama’s, making holsters and Begleri!

STILL need to sell a few more throws!

LIMITED TIME LEFT! ALL WILL BE REMOVED FOR SALE ON 9/15‼️

Make me an offer!

DON’T WAIT❗️BUY THAT THROW YOU’VE BEEN WANTING NOW❗️ HELP FUND A HUGE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE❗️ ALL “DOOR PRIZES” STILL UP FOR GRABS❗️

1 Like

UPDATES YOU :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: NEED TO KNOW​:bangbang:
———————————————————————————
:rotating_light::rotating_light: SALE EXTENDED TO 9/30/2022 :rotating_light::rotating_light: ALL PRICES DROPPED‼️ :rotating_light::rotating_light:

Due to some complications that arose with shipping, and multiple items I needed to make Throw Thongs and Wrist Rockers (wearable Begleri bracelets) never arriving, the entire reveal has been pushed back to the 1st/2nd of next month.

I’m not thrilled, but everything I could do, I did. Only so many places to go in terms of moving forward when the seller stops replying to your emails, two weeks after the items were supposed to arrive.

I’VE GOT HUGE AND AWESOME NEWS—JUST WAITING FOR THE GO AHEAD TO SHARE.
——————————————————————————
PRICES LOWERED‼️
TOP ROW, (Left to Right) :
Knot Creators, West Coast (Bare Blasted) $20 :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
Throwback Skill Toys, Winter Solstice (Galaxy Splash) $25 :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
OneDrop, Silhouette (Purple w/Silver SE’s) :stop_sign: SOLD

BOTTOM ROW:
Duncan, OG Orbital (Galaxy) $25 :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
PDX-Yo, Phidias (Gun Metal Gray) :stop_sign: SOLD
TopYo, Colossus VI (Painted) $25 :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

BOOK ENDS—PLASTICS:
CLWY, Yeti 2.0 (Baby Blue) $20 :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE
Duncan, Freehand (One?) (Blue & Red Half-Swap) $15 :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

HOLD-OVERS—TECH:
AMD FX8300 Black Edition, 8-Core CPU (NEW IN BOX— for SALE $75 or TRADE) :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

PRIZES:
Throw Thong Prototype, Black & Green 550 Para-cord with blue carabiner :white_check_mark: UNCLAIMED
Progenitor Bracelet, Black & Green 550 Para-cord w/ Stainless Steel Nut :white_check_mark: UNCLAIMED
————————————————————————

MAKE ME AN OFFER❗️ FREE THROW THONG PROTOTYPE WHEN YOU BUY TWO OR MORE METALS❗️ FREE PROGENITOR BRACELET WHEN YOU BUY BOTH PLASTICS❗️

2 Likes

OneDrop Silhouette: :warning: PENDING

:rotating_light::rotating_light: Don’t wait on these deals! All reasonable offers will be considered! :rotating_light::rotating_light:

2 Likes

Very cool colorway on the Colossus VI. It says “painted” in your post, so not sure if it came that way or some artistic work on your part. Either way, glad I didn’t notice it before. :smiley:

4 Likes

@tropical_vibes ”Painted” is the actual name of the color-way! :grin:

It’s a very pretty mix of blues, greens, bronze-ish and a whole lot more. With no more Pay It Forward Silenus, I’d be sad to see it go. Alas, the Birthday Bonanza & Skill Toy Extravaganza must be finished!

It’s killing me to be so close, then have to push it back because shipping issues, only getting paid once per month, waiting for throws to sell. It just makes everything go so slow….and I need things NOW! :joy::sweat_smile:

I’ve been keeping myself busy working on the Tama’s—they’ve been fully primed, sanded to a silky perfection, primed again, and I’m going to start sanding shortly. Hopefully they’ll be ready for paint by tomorrow.

A presentation idea has been forming, which involves one giant treasure chest…with small chests for each of the boys to store their stuff in! Hopefully we can pull it off.

Buy a throw, guys! My ADHD can’t take this creeping pace anymore! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OneDrop, Silhouette (Purple w/ Silver Ultra Light SE’s): :stop_sign: SOLD

I feel I must apologize for the uncreative bumps, my dudes. It’s been a very busy few weeks, and it doesn’t look like things are slowing down.

I think I have the final coat of primer on the Tama’s, so another round of sanding and I should be ready to add color. Nearly honed in on an awesome idea for a paint scheme.

Para-cord is still an issue, so that order will be getting placed soon so I can get to weaving some Throw Thongs!

The Para-cord is more expensive through this new supplier, but the lengths are bigger. So I think it actually makes it cheaper per foot.

Someone swinging in and buying the West Coast and Winter Solstice oughta cover that! That hero among men would also get the Prototype Throw Thong for being the first to buy 2 metals!

1 Like

Where’s my hero with no cape, swooping in to buy some throws and allowing me to get this paracord? :female_detective:

Never again will I customize freakin’ Tama’s! :joy::sweat_smile:. Painting a sphere as evenly as possible is proving…difficult…to say the least.

Second round of primer and sanding has revealed large bald patches. Its like their trying to win a look a like contest with my head. :joy:

My next plan of attack with them is buying a bucket of primer, then just dunking the dang things in there like Bobbin’ for Apples! Brushes? No good. Spray paint? Doesn’t work so great when the string holding them keep breaking, and they go rolling across the balcony leaving a trail of shame that the landlord will just love!

I’d post a pic, but they’re literally just white with bald spots right now, similar to yours truly :joy::joy:

:rotating_light::rotating_light: NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED! SEND THAT DM‼️:rotating_light::rotating_light:

Early Morning, Pre-Coffee Bump!

NEWS:
We’ve had rain for three days straight, so I haven’t been able to cover the bald spots on the tama’s. I’ll upload some pictures once I get more than a patchy primer coat on them!

No matter which way I look at this, I do believe yet another delay/extension is imminent.

Once the first gets here, I can order the paracord and in the mean time I’m going to try to track down some large, wooden cigar boxes. Now that my wife is fully in the fold (that’s right, until very recently, even she was in the dark :joy::sweat_smile:), she had an awesome idea: a big cardboard pirate chest full of smaller, nicer, customized chests! Hence the search for cigar boxes.

I’ll be honest, I thought I’d have this wrapped and done last month. Then, suddenly, I had everything I needed except a way to present it and the dang paracord which never arrived.

WE’RE ALMOST DONE‼️

1 Like

2 Likes

bump

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: NEW ITEMS‼️ :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Listing these stings, but things seem to have stalled a bit. I really don’t want to delay another whole month.

Buy some throws!

If my prices on these are off, let me know. CONUS Only❗️

Left—Right:
CoreCo, Qubit, Black: $40 SHIPPED
Duncan, Freehand One AL, Blue: $30 SHIPPED

Both throws are in mint condition, without a single mark, scratch, or scuff on their ano.

Note: At present, the Freehand One AL has a flat bearing installed. I can swap it for a CenterTrac, as regrettably, the KonKave bearing it had has been lost. A search is underway, as it has been for a while. If I manage to find it, I will post an update.

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bloopity Bloop Bloop Bleep

1 Like

Bumpity Bippity Boo!

1 Like

Bumpin’ on up

Bippity Boppity Boo!

Bumpity Bop

BIG BUMP!!

Top Yo, Colossus VI (“Painted”) KEEPING :stop_sign:

Everything else is still up for grabs.

The Koncave Bearing has been reunited with the Duncan Freehand One AL!

A lot has been going on, so I haven’t had much time to bump posts, let alone update you guys on the progress. Considering making a thread in a more appropriate section of the forum specifically for that. This has taken a lot longer than I thought, but everything is still on track!