Need some recommendations

Hi! Im in the market for a new bi-metal yoyo. I really like the feel and weight of the topyo silenus so now im look for a bi-metal yoyo with a similar feel to it. I have yoyos that caught my eye.

1. duncan gtr/ gtr-js
  2. coglite
  3. topyo annihilation
  4. any chinese 7075 bi-metal

Thanks! Hope i can get some help!

1 Like

The best on your list:
Duncan GTR.

However, a couple Bi-metal’s I’ve been really digging lately are the YYF Meerkat and The Parthenon by Throwing Sideways.

I would recommend both of those as well.

I’m going to put my standard plug for the IQ here. Don’t buy something to play or feel like something else buy something to blow your mind.

3 Likes

Hey Ben! Thanks for your recommendation! How would you compare it to the edge 2022? :pray:

If I were an elite competitor I’d potentially choose Edge. It uses the width a bit better, maximizes the weight push… but I’m not :joy: I prefer IQ because it doesn’t max everything out. The rim gives a little for comfort, the weight isn’t pushed out all the way which just works better for me. I get as long spin in a combo so I’m not compromising anything, it plays at that top level while accommodating my less than 1% attributes.

10 Likes

love the design of the iQ

2 Likes

Got the IQ without really knowing what I was getting. It’s not a good yoyo. It’s a fantastic yoyo.

2 Likes

Maybe you can take a look at the God Tricks Orion.

3 Likes

Saw it on taobao, shape looks interesting

1 Like