Need Some Money

For extra pics, DM me

TopYo Impulse - 20, mint, super smooth. Orange with Unicorn engraving.

YYFriends Sync - 20, mint, super smooth. Purple.

Retic Atra - 20, no damage, plays amazing. Brown

AceYo Gravitation 3 - 15, mint. Brown with Aqua splash.

SF Bliss CS - 55, some regular blemishes of wear and mark, came with slight vibe, plays amazing. Gold with Silver rings.

YYF Superstar - 25, mint, was hella vibey out of box, you might be able to fix it, Idk. Purple with Silver rings.

MazalTops Rectifier Proto - 60, some marks around the bearing, 10/10 smooth despite that. Pink with Silver rings, comes with Hard shell watchbox.

Vosun Aethyr - 20, small flat spot, no extra vibe was introduced, plays amazing. Purple.

YYF Spotlight - 20, new, thrown twice, galaxy color.

RCS Guitarist - 35, new, threw twice. Black with white acid wash and red splash.

Whimsy Rival - 15, mint, small powerful pocket throw. Got some random ano bumps that can only be felt on grind. Orange with black splash.

General Yo Prestige - 30, from 2nd run. Some blemishes, plays great.

YYF Damage - 25, new, thrown once, no vibe. Blue with Purple rims.

YYF American - 35, half swap, Black/Purple acid wash. New, only threw to check vibe, has slight vibe.

AceYo Benevolence - 20, Valentine’s Day colorway, New, thrown 3 times. Pretty smooth.

Unparalleled Recognition - 20, Gunmetal-Navy halfswap, some scratches from keychain in pocket, otherwise great player, pretty smooth.

Duncan MKT - 20, mint, Chris Makita sig. Super smooth. Green

TopYo Silenus - 25, Blue/Aqua with pink splash, new.

YYF MVP 3 - 15, mint, red/black rim to body fade. Smooth.

Vosun Uncia - 30, blue-black halfswap, new with box, slim bearing and axle. Pretty Smooth.

Thesis Hypothesis V1 - 60, mint. Black with silver rims.

Ohyesyo Lust - 45, slight damage, has little vibe, came from previous owner. Plays beautiful. Red with Brass rings.

Duncan Tourney - 20, came with stripped axle, I used red loctite to lock it one side but has vibes, little damage marks. You might be able to retap and fix, up to you.

YYF Turntable 2.0 - 40, Black-Silver halfswap Black rims. Pretty smooth.

YYF Meerkat - 30, mint, pretty smooth. Black with silver rims.

YYF Kapital - 50, new, pre-release, blackout with no engraving at all.

OneDrop Halifax - 55, Orion colorway, with box. NMIB, installed with centering bearing. Super Smooth.

YYF Wedge - 10, add-on, mint. Light Green.

YYF Daydream - 5, add-on, mint.

Duncan Big Fun - 5, add-on, mint.

YYF Replay Pro - 3 add-on, just a halfswap beater, plays well.

Magicyoyo Skyva - 10, add-on, mint.

MYY M002 Silencer - 10, add on, mint.

Take all the yoyos for 650.

One Drop 10 ball.

4x 10 pack - 40 each.
1x 19 pack - 75.

Get all for 57 OD 10 balls+2 Whimsy flats for 200 shipped.

N.B - Out of 59 of these, there’s 2 Whimsy flat ball bearing, Idk if they used OneDrops bearings or not. For love god, I can’t figure out which two of those are, so buy it on your own risk. Idk whose luck might end up with those 2.

No boxes unless mentioned. CONUS, add 5 bucks for shipping. I can do shipping to different countries through USPS but pay the shipping. For every one extra yoyo you take (unless add only yoyo), I’ll take off 5 bucks, basically I can deal for multiple.

PayPal F&F only please, I am just a student and quite new to country, don’t wanna deal with taxes situation. If you want my rep check, Hopefully you can find enough people here. I ship well, add strings also depending on how many I have.

4 Likes

Big Fun and 2 Pack OD bearings sold.

1 Like

Bliss CS sold

1 Like

Hypothesis and Rectifier gone.

bump

1 Like

Turntable 2.0 gone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.