FT/S: Werrd, YYR, Recrev, YYF, GenYo, OD, Duncan + Ton More

I’m putting up a big portion of my collection to fund something I have going on. All yoyos play great and deserve to be in the hands of someone who will play them more. Every sale will help me out and will help make everything possible!

[b]US ONLY and Paypal Only

I will give discounted prices on package deals if your interested in purchasing multiples[/b]

YYCx3yo3 Spectrum: Mint as can be and super smooth. An amazing yoyo with a super cool artistry ano. $90 shipped
YYF SuperG: one small sanded ding, smooth and best YYF to date imo, Paul han edition: $55 shipped
YYF Supernovas: Both have some dings, silver one in better condition but both smooth: $70 shipped for the pair or $40 shipped a piece.
YYF Equilateral: Some tiny dings around the rims that were sanded, slight vibe: $45 shipped
Yomega Glide: a few sanded dings, very slight vide, underrated throw that actually plays really well: 50 shipped
OD Code2: One ding and plays smooth and great: $70 shipped
Werrd TFL: Some raw marks and some tiny nicks but still a cool yoyo: $35 shipped
OD Dang: A few tiny pricks and a small ding: $70 shipped
YYJoker Double Joker: IRG ano fade and two sanded dings: $65 shipped
YYR E=mc2: Samm Scott edition and is mint with the box, barely played: $105 shipped
YYR Z-On: Blue and mint with box and barely played: $95 shipped
General Yo Majesty V2: Told this was 1 of 2, mint besides raw surface marks, smooth as butter: $100 shipped

All the plastics are in good condition some are mint and some have small damage but all play really well. If your interested in those PM me and we can work on a price and adding them to the metals for discounted price!

If you need any more pictures check the link below or PM me and I’ll get you some pictures

The only trade I will take and ONLY:

YYR Sleipnir
DS Wrath (Speckle 1 of 5 colorway)*** Will trade really good for*****
CRAZY-D******** A big want
OD Rally******
Werrd Hour (Gold Only)
C3 Krown
G2 Triton and Albatross
Anglam CC
Swyyc Rex

Joey, I’ll buy the yyr Z-on. I messaged you on facebook.

thanks,
Glenn Godsey