Need help

I got my Dark Magic 2 after 1 day of yoyoing on the speed bearing it started to get realy loud and turnd reactive when i change on the non reactive bearing every thing is fine but when i go on the speed bearing as i said it’s not it’s realy loud and reactive pleas help me.

thats just the bearing “breaking in”, it happens to everyone, just throw it as much as you can and it will go back to a smooth unresponsive bearing in a day or two.

My yoyo has never gotten responsive from breaking in try cleaning the bearing. Search the forum for a tutorial its stickied somewhere in the mods and maintanance section if that doesnt work get a new bearing i would recomend a one drop 10 ball OH also some people recomend lube im not one of them but you know try stuff out experiment

sounds like your bearing is dirty … My son has somehow managed to get string in his bearings twice in the past couple weeks … take off the shields and inspect it you will be able to see if there is something stuck in there.  You will also be able to see if the bearing is damaged or if one of the balls have popped out of the retainer

This is a good tutorial on cleaning a bearing …

USE 99% ALCOHOL
It evaporates faster and leaves no residue.

or acetone… my preferred way to clean. You need to be careful with it though. Make sure you’re in a well ventilated room

Do not use Alchohol to clean bearings. Use mineral spirits Acetone (acetone isn’t the best) or Lighter fluid.

Clean your bearing

There is a lot more to know about this. <br /><br /><br />Unresponsive bearings need constant care. And will become responsive over periods of play. Be sure to de-shield your bearing. First if it becomes responsive, Start easy check the bearing seat for debris or small “defects.” Then flick your bearing on a pen, or pencil, Doesbit spin easy, rough, or not at all? If it is either of those it will either need a Pinhead of lube or cleaning. To clean your bearings. Get some 100% Pure Mineral Spirits(What I use) pour some into a small Glass cup bowl ect. just enough to cover the bearing fully. then put your bearing in. Swish it move it around with a toothpick. After about 30-45 mins (time will vary depending on how dirty your bearing is) take it out and put in on a pen, pencil then Spin it dry. After that wipe it off and dry it completely with a paper towel. Then place it in the yoyo and using a PIN dip it in the lube (MAKE SURE IT IS THIN LUBE) and touch a few bearing balls. Then spin and touch spin and touch until it feels smooth again. <br /><br /><br />After the lubing process the yoyo will be responsive for a little while. Just break it in with play. <br /><br /><br />You might need to do this once every few months or when it gets responsive again. Responsiveness can also come from the following: Double Rapped string. Fresh pads or silicone. <br /><br /><br />Hope I helped!! :slight_smile:

You are also saying that your unresponsive bearing became responsive but when you put you put in your Un-responsive bearing it is fine. Do you have a Thick C bearing and a thin size C bearing? Or two Big C bearings?