Need help with Edge Beyond silicone response sticker replacements!

I need to find where to get the pads that come in the Edge Beyond. Mid practice for competition my pads just up and went. image

1 Like

Any generic 19mm slim silicone stickers should work!

When removing the old stickers, be sure to clean the pad wells with rubbing alcohol and Q-Tips so the new stickers adhere solidly.

3 Likes

But what about the composition of the pads? Or are the ones in the edge beyond just a different color? Because I know the composition can be different

1 Like

Sure try the “variety pack” here… but I hope someone nearby has extra pads for you in the meantime :wink:

Based on that color, it looks like you have the “natural” pads in there now:

Natural:

The Marathon Pad. The Natural color pads are intended to be the longest lasting pad that we make. Surprisingly they also require very little break in time, no maintenance. Best used in the yo-yo that you take with you wherever you go.

3 Likes

Yoyojoker makes pads in a variety of thickness/softness - they’re numbered 30-80, lower the number the softer it is, higher the number the harder it is. I personally like 70/80 with thicker string! Thanks for the ammo tip btw :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Good thing I bought that pack like 4 years ago. The white ones a good. Going to need to break them in just a little so they are a little slippy

4 Likes

Looks like YYF natural pads to me.

2 Likes

Excellent, I was afraid you didn’t have any extra pads on hand… you were prepared! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From the specs on the store side: Response: CBC “Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD

I looked at the specs in the store but could find the exact pads

These YYF pads noted above are CBC Slim Pads, the 19 mm size is listed