Need help with a few tricks...

Ok, im on advanced part two with some expert part 1, i need help with the following (Also my throws are fine, with a bad throw i get 1-2min sleepers, im using DM 2):

Revolutions - the yoyo either stops spinning , even though i inside loop first, or it doesnt create a loop

Thumb Grind - the yoyo just stops and doesnt actually revolve, no idea, even though im using DM2

Iron whip - qatched the tut. countless times but i just cant do it, maybe the loop isnt forming or something

Wrist mount DISMOUNT - i only get the popping dismount, when i try roll it like, goes on the wrong string and knots

THANK YOU for any help in advance!

Revos: Make sure your moving your wrist toward the opposite side the yoyo is on, so the yoyo doesn’t tilt out.

TG: Despite the fact that Andre does it, DM’s really aren’t that good for TG’s. But you might try using a different lip on the yoyo.

Iron whip: Biggest thing is to aim you pointer finger straight into the gap of the yoyo. And remember to make a sort of arc with your hand when whipping.

Wrist mount: Really all this is letting the yoyo fall out of the wrist mount on side closer to you. This alone will dismount the yoyo. The added flare here is that a trapeze is created via the string directly connected to the yoyo. As long as this trapeze is on the side closest to you, it won’t form a knot.

also with revolutions there are 2 things i figured out:

1. make sure your string doesnt have too much tension
  2. make sure you pinch the string hard enough. i was pinching, but not hard enough. the string slipped through my fingers so the loop didnt form

Revolutions- Try slowing down your revolutions, and keep them smooth. Also, good string tension will give you a better loop.

Thumb grind - Can’t help there. Andre is crazy with his grinds

Iron whip - String tension was what was throwing me off. A Nice, loose string will give you a good loop. This one just takes a lot of practice.

Wrist - On your second roll, try moving your throw hand forward a bit and your non throw hand towards you, just a bit. This should help guide the yoyo onto the back string. When it lands on the back string, just drop all the other strings, and you will be left in a trapeze.
Hope this helps somewhat