Need A New Metal

I’m leaning toward the bully, but I need to know when/where it is coming out, and how much it is.

Also, I’m pretty sure I haven’t found all the yoyos. So I kinda changed my preferences around due to this whole thing. So the revised version:

It has to be silicone recess able.
It needs spikes. (The matador tricks look good!)
It needs a flat surface to grind.

That’s it.

^^ Bully.

Sold out, though.

Pistolero!

Agreed

M1:

Get a KK along with it or anything else to trick out your DM

Cut:

It has spikes.

I’d go with M1. If you want spikes for ONE trick… Why get a 100$ yoyo when you can get a 60$ and some cool stuff to have TWO AWESOME yos!!!

Will the bully be there forever? Cause I can’t get it now.
And where can you get the pistolero?

I think the Bully is a limited run. I’m not sure when BBYY’s is gonna release more, but I believe they are sold out.
Pistolero’s: http://spyy.ca/index.php/pistolero_beta_release

Can’t get it! need more money… will it run out? :’(

The Pistolero? Chances are - Yes - Definitely. Well, it really depends on how fast you get the money.

No, like not be produced. And the bully.

Sold out. Also, I dont think another run is coming out for a while.

I mean like permanently not produced. Like the limited edition stuff. Or will it be there forever? Like a DM.

I’m thinking of getting a Pisto, how long do you guys think they’re gonna last?

Any other yoyos like these?

well the ones that are similar in desing,project,still going to be hard to find though.

So there’s no other yoyo on sale that meets my descriptions? :o

MarkMont will be better. I believe One-Drop is about to restock.

Also, I heard somewhere that Bully’s were gonna stock at the nation. However, a lot of people are going to be getting it, so you better act fast. Not “Peak” fast, but dont wait like 2 days :wink:

If you have the money for it now, the MarkMont is restocking soon. I have no idea about the Bully. And if you want those flat rims then I can’t think of that much more. The M1 does have flat rims and the black smoke edition is availiable now, it has a marbled finish (I don’t know what that is, but it sounds good). And it looks awesome. No spikes for matador though.

ARghh! I have to wait :’( Will the bully/ pistolero still be there? Like in a month? Or will it be gone?

How about The Cut
Fits your preferences(Don’t know if its good for grinding)

Its only $110

DM & Cut
Diameter 2.21 2.12
Width 1.63 1.57
Response Hybrid Silicone Pad
Weight 70 63
Gap Size 3.4 4.01

Also The Cut Is more / and Dm is more (

Hope this helped you :wink: