Need a Main Undersized Yoyo

I’m looking for a yoyo that can fit in my pocket and I can carry around with me. It has to be undersized, the shape has to be kinda close to H-shaped, and my price range is $70-$90. I was thinking of getting a Campfire, but i know nothing about it. I already have a Skyline, M1, P2, DM, and Metal Zero.

Hectic

The mighty flea and CU are small metals. Someons has a cu up for sale on b/s/t page.
Personally, I carry a Mini Motu. I luuuuuuuuuuve the Mini Motu.

you have never used a mighty flea have you? it is not undersized, it is microsized, and is not suggested as a main player.

the hectic sounds good if you can find one. I am connected with a team member and seller of yoyofactory yoyos who says that the hectic is being replaced by the lunatic

If you are thinking about getting the campfire then get it. it is a great yoyo. Plus you know if it comes from clyw it has to be good.

The Lunatic is the Hectic 2.0

if you could ever find one now you might be able to get a M1. But I would not go for that

Dingo.

he has an M1, but Campfire and Hectic are both perfect for your preferences.

also this should be in a the recomendation section

if you really love the motu then get a dingo.

the dingo is my fav throw now and it fits nicely in the pocket.

Dingo or M1! ;D

campfire campfire campfire…

I Love my campfire!! It’s always with me now. That lil bulge in my pocket is a campfire. Plays amazing. kk nuff said.

You already have an M1. If you want something smaller a Campfire won’t get you far.

The Dingo is tiny, and under your price point. HOWEVER! There is ONE raw Dingo left at the One Drop store. Why is it raw you say? Well because it costs 90 dollars (in your price range).

Well it’s raw and more expensive? That doesn’t make any sense does it?

Well it’s not going to be raw when Vendetta is done dipping it in win sauce. This means that you can choose the colors and pattern on your Dingo, and you will get a result more awesome than you would think.

So go check the One Drop store out if you want this custom anodized beast that won’t eat your baby.