Nationals in L.A.

Awesome, ill definitely cheer for you if you make it to finals. Will be awesome.

1 Like

I am about a day’s drive. When I say day, I mean 24 hours.

1 Like

i know dis feel bro

I’m going to nAts because it’s a ten minute drive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!!!

im in sacromento to and i know some people from the roseville area driving you could maybe catch a ride with us

:smiley:

Lucky…

Sadly I may miss Nats because it’s an 11 minute drive for me on a bicycle.

1 Like

hahahaha yoyodoc it sounds like you could eat lunch at home and then ride your bike back to the competition if you feel so inclined. ;D

I really wanna go cause I have a semi final seed but it costs too much :sob:

Iyyc? That’s this saturday

I have Dialysis Friday, so I wont be leaving wheatland till around 530ish pm… otherwise id totally carpool. So I appreciate the offer. Thank you…
I can’t wait to meet you guys all there, and to meet yoyodoc. He seems like such a chill person…
Idk what I will be wearing during the contest… But I will give you guys a description of what to look for when you find me. I would love to meet everyone here, and possibly hang out for about 15- 20 min and just talk about everything that’s been going down… You should spot me out very easily at nationals… as I have 3 lip rings, 2 rings on the left side and 1 ring on the right side. You will also noticed my Jack Skeleton tattoo and A Celtic Cross tattoo on my left arm. I will have my orange yoyo expert bag and my fiancé Carly will have a red backpack… So if you spot me and her out. PLease do not be afraid to come up to us and tell us hello or hi… It will be so great to meet so many people there. I plan to GoPro the entire final day. as I sadly wont make it in time for Fridays pre lims because of Dialysis :frowning: :frowning: