Name your throw

Clyw jackalope

It would be floaty and a organic shape. But only 64 grams

Acolyte, such a perfect name for a yoyo

That is kinda an odd name. I cant imagine any company naming their yoyo this:

The Clyw jackalope by Caribou Lodge Yoyo Works
The Yoyofactory Clyw jackalope
it doesnt seem to work that well.

i would like a yoyo called the yoyo. it would go up and down and left and right. maybe even forwards and backwards, but that might be a stretch.

but consider some of the clyw names. Such as the bassalope or galactic goose. So while yes it might be weird but not the weirdest

He meant you put Clyw as part of the name.

I have a couple:
Floaty, White with blue splash - Aquilo (Latin for northern wind)
I would name my signature one “Bug” ;D

Yoyofactory Luminescent

Manufacturer: One Drop
Model Name: Nemecide
Characteristics: Butterfly H-Profile, a little bigger and a little wider than regular sized yoyo with a good amount of catch zone and side effects for extra rim weight.
Color: Black with Crimson Red Splatter

Diverse Animals, Nano. Oh wait.

I would buy this!

Code 1+?

I finally came up with what I would want my yoyo to be exactly.

Manufacture/s: One Drop x Duncan
Name: Dissonance
Description: The shape and play style of the Duncan Torque. Side Effects, Stainless Steel rims* (with licensing from YYJ), and possibly 7075 body.
Response: Flow Groove
Bearing: One Drop Ten Ball

*If you look at the shape of the Torque there are three places to the shape. A clearly defined rim and then two in the catch zone. Since that rim is very small I would basically have the stainless replace that area.

ART

I never tried the CODE 1 and 2 though I have been extremely interested in acquiring them since they’re pretty much what I’m looking for. I’m leaning more towards the CODE 2 personally.

Don’t be fooled by their names, they are unrelated yoyos.

oh I’m not, I’m going by description more than anything. I know CODE means Community/One Drop Experiment. I know CODE 1 was selected through votes as I took part of the voting process over at yoyonation when it was up and running however I found out about CODE 2 after it was finished so I didn’t get to toss up my idea which isn’t far off at all hence why I want the CODE 2.

Man this is making me want you all to get sponsored so these throws can get made! XD

The Dragonborn :smiley:

CLYW Donut, cause its so floaty it feels like there’s a hole in it. But the color way will be spicy kimchi, cause I’m half Korean. Plus kimchi is DELICIOUS

The Crocoyoyo (GASP!) Alligator. Just to mess with your minds.