1A almost ladder escape ;D

1a: Juggernaut

1a hourglass, or white buddha

1a. What Machine are we Fighting?

Magic: pulling a rabbit out of a hat

1A static shock

1a sleeper

1/2a sleeper

1A: the fish whenever imposed upon due to neurotransmitters committed downward for motion frequency activation of academic predispositions regarding terminent legislature of forgoing longevity transmitent lowly foreclosure in unison of municipal transport authorization of debt procedures incompetent political hierarchy with individual proposed deficit funding of 18 planets through unethical and unconstitutional law abiding factors true to adolescent century overpowerment of lacking and decaying systematic downfall tending for congress overview through federal nonsense for which social dominance over downfall regenerates hinderance of level omninence of glindinimous rewarding efforts of truancy genetics for the countries and divided regionary zoning for certificate of academic solutions to equalibrium and equal value denominators.
The squid laughs.

Well then… TOP THAT!!! lol ;D

so pick your favorite trick ;D ;D ;D

Turtle do u know how to do soiled panties? if so do u know a tut? thanks

no working on it, just go on youtube ;D

Ladder escape/ freestyling

That one’s hard… but I do know

the fish whenever imposed upon due to neurotransmitters committed downward for motion frequency activation of academic predispositions regarding terminent legislature of forgoing longevity transmitent lowly foreclosure in unison of municipal transport authorization of debt procedures incompetent political hierarchy with individual proposed deficit funding of 18 planets through unethical and unconstitutional law abiding factors true to adolescent century overpowerment of lacking and decaying systematic downfall tending for congress overview through federal nonsense for which social dominance over downfall regenerates hinderance of level omninence of glindinimous rewarding efforts of truancy genetics for the countries and divided regionary zoning for certificate of academic solutions to equalibrium and equal value denominators.
The Pinkamena laughs.

0a “HAY IM GONA TRY N BE CLEVER”

so far, I think my best trick is “tour de france”, which is a double dice based rotating tower

you can see it here

From what I recall, it seems my most popular tricks are the 3d-esque type of suicides like Dimension Ghost and Like a boss.

My signature trick seems to be Moebicide.

~Z

I really liked that one handed boing. Pretty clever, that.

EDIT: ZAMMY! I love everything you do. It’s all ridiculously different and innovative.

1 Like