Name The Yo-Yos That you Recommend To Others (Not for me, I have a lot of yo-yos)

a. Beginner yoyo
Recess First Base

b. Plastic Unresponsive
iYoYo Shooting Star or C3 Speedaholic XX

c. Metal first unresponsive
Magicyoyo Y03 Hertz or Magicyoyo Y01 Node

d. Mono-metal
Shutter or Shutter Wide Angle

e. Bimetal
YoYoFriends Hummingbird if you can get one, otherwise a Duncan Grasshopper GTX or Orbital GTX

f. Titaniums
No titaniums are widely available tbh so it’s really up to them. I would have the Ti-Vayder and the Ti-888.

1 Like

Ok. Respectable!

1 Like

Considering they’re practically IMPOSSIBLE to get brand new from a drop, I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t have any A-RT’s or G2’s if it weren’t for the BST. Crazy how companies like them that were mega small/didn’t even exist when I took a break like 5 years back, are the hottest thing around now. Makes me wonder who out there right now, that I haven’t given any thought to, is gonna be the next big thing in yoyo. Kinda cool to see companies evolve and not stay stagnant, like some other industries. Kinda a tangent there, but anyways…

1 Like

So I am taking the approach of things currently available here just incase a rookie stumbles upon this.

Plastic responsive: speedaholic- at 10 bucks this is the steal of the century

Plastic unresponsive- 2 options, pick up a full spec bearing for the previously mentioned speedaholic, or pick up the Antidote

Budget first metal- colossus, finally having played one, there is no doubt in my mind that this is budget metal done to perfection.

Mono metal- to get a different feel I would go with a Koi, fantastic organic.

Bi metal- I feel like the El presidente is slept on so much

As for titanium, I personally wouldn’t recommend any to anyone. There are quite the investment so they should suit the players personal tastes

1 Like

I like the thoughtfuness!

1 Like

First responsive - whip, one, or legend wing

First unresponsive plastic - fools gold clyw yeti 2.0 (for just $5 that’s a steal) or replay pro

First unresponsive metal - shutter trainer or shutter

First bi-metal - grasshopper GTX

These suggestions are for quality yoyos that won’t break the bank

2 Likes

Those first 2 were actually my first 2 yoyos

2 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Nice. Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Thank you :smile: I’ve actually been reading the forums for a while just recently made an account, lol

3 Likes

I changed my mind