Name ideas?

So I have been thinking about creating a YouTube channel containing videos of me yoyoing. And I know what vids I’m going to do, but I’m having trouble coming up with an iconic name for the channel. Like you can’t find anyone else on YouTube named Angel2Up, I wanna have a name the people will remember. So does anyone have any ideas?

5 Likes

I don’t know how I came up with this but @scoogy sounds like a name of someone that would be famous far and wide. You should go with scoogy :rofl:

No but in actuality, I don’t think the name is nearly as important as the content.

Me and my daughter were X-men yesterday and I wanted to throw real bad so I told her I was “Yozo”, the yo-yoing xman. Haha

I think Yozo is cool. If you don’t want it, I might start my own channel :joy:

15 Likes

Just don’t pick something that ppl hate, like dropping gts and getting knots.

19 Likes

I named this one double gt trick after your name tho so thats something :joy:

9 Likes

Maybe u can just do TrevorYoyo or something simple, cus finding something at the top up if ur head is kinda hard

2 Likes

Hmm, sounds familiar eh? I feel so dumb saying it tho lol

2 Likes

Also I just searched up Poryo1 on YT, but when I typed proyo it auto corrected to “proto”, so maybe ur name could be “ProtoYoyo”? Pretty original too, and prob a name I could’ve copped back then

2 Likes

Here is what I came up with: TrevorTriesYoyoTricks.

7 Likes

I’m a big fan of the name “Bruce”

9 Likes

Fish are friends, not food.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s boron ur best bet

1 Like

It’s strange, but it seems that you, proyo1 and scoogy seem to be of one mind in a number of things here, asking similar questions etc… :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I saw your post about that lololol

Same thing here names not important just enjoy the throws friend

4 Likes

will do mate

What about “The Nerdy Yoyoer”

2 Likes

Cuz since I have glasses people always call me a nerd, and if it will be “The Nerdy Yoyoer”, I can say stuff like “So let’s get nerdy” and “According to my calculations”

5 Likes

I feel like there’s lots of “the nerdy this” “the nerdy that”. If you want something real original just pick some words that never go together. Like, studious potluck or something cool like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

What about Troyo?

1 Like

Boom. Nailed it.

1 Like