Name ideas?

Oh u think ur a nerd, I went to smash con this summer, I’m way to good at yoyo, i do ninja warrior as a sport, and I play Minecraft for fun :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I am the pure dork at my school :l

1 Like

Yo for ur intros have ur glasses at a funny angle and say “according to my calculations”

1 Like

Perfect! It’s perfect! According to my calculations guys, we just made a name for my YouTube channel! And just so you know, I will give a shout-out to all of the people in this chat who helped me create the name on the channel! Thank you everyone for your support! I am very thankful!

3 Likes

Please do not pick this one, in Italian has an awful meaning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, why just do not use your name and surname? So many youtubers nowadays do that and is more than fine, it doesn’t need a “fancy” name, you are not a band and youtube is not anymore in his 2013 era, I would just go with name and surname other than that seems much more professional, think about Brandon Vu and Gentry Stein, keep it simple my friend!

5 Likes

But people liked Yoyojam though.

2 Likes

I still say you go with BRUCE

3 Likes

What does it mean?

Something that isnt supposed to be on forums

I cannot translate it or explain without be banned, some people call it “the oldest job ever existed”

11 Likes

Hey, you did it! You explained it so I could understand and in a way you cannot be banned. I was so curious and way too lazy to look it up myself so, thanks! :joy:

5 Likes

Of course, it’s important to choose a memorable name for your channel. You can try to come up with something that reflects your passion for yo-yoing and will attract the attention of the audience.

I just googled it… I made a mistake choosing that name

2 Likes

Try to name it off of your favorite or best trick. Maybe even of your favorite yoyo

I think you should go with YoYoBruce.

1 Like

I think you should take a well established name, and make a subtle change.

For example:

Gently Stein

Shoe Takada

Angel Two Up

7 Likes

Bruce Stein

Bruce’s Shoe

Angel Bruce Up

3 Likes

What is with you and the name Bruce? hehehehehehe

I can’t seem to stop running with the joke!

What if I name my channel after you @GTDropKnot? Would you be okay with that?

2 Likes