Name for double Brent stole


I have been landing a Brent stole while bringing the slack around twice before landing and I was wondering if there is a name for it. Like doing a double or triple laceration but I don’t think calling it a double Brent stole would be right. Anybody know?


It is called a double Brent stole, you whipped the string around twice, so yeah…also possible on hooks and lacerations


Maybe “Brent Stole Again”?
But yeah, it’s just commonly called Double Brent Stole.


names don’t really matter a whole lot. Just call it a double brent stole.