mystrey boxxes

i think yoyoexpert should make a list kinda like the secret santa becaues i have some yoyos i dont even play with and they sould always do ithttp:// every week you just need to sign up and you can do that like has to be over 20$ worth of yoyos i could be string lube counnter weights and or super dinged up yoyos or bran new yoyos has to be up to 20$ as i said like if i had 2 yyf whips for 5a i would average the amount to 7$ per yoyo so that would be 14$ so 2 counter weights for 2$ would make it 16$ butt i have a pair of fire dogs so that would be 22$ so commet yes its a go or no i love all my yoyos

Cool idea but I don’t think that it will work because there might be an odd number of gifts submitted and this is sort of what the b/s/t is.

you could give them just a dv888 its more then 20$

Sounds like a good idea. But I’d suggest maybe have someone check what everyone sends so you don’t send out a new cheif and get an FHZ and a counterweight. Just a thought, great idea though, that way you could “change flavors” often

well who the heck would trade a cheif and remamber mystery

Bad idea. If you’ve got something you want to get rid of just post it in BST at a good price. I don’t see too many people wanting to buy a box of unknown stuff from random people.

This is my personal opinion, not as an official YYE spokesman.

i would by one ;D i bouht a secret santa got a one drop dingo sent out a popstar a pocket change and 3 counter weights :o

I concur. This would be a bad idea.

If it’s a mystery box item being sold by a yoyo shop, like, oh, say, YYE, then you can have reasonable assurance that you could be getting a fair value(or rather a good steal) via a method where the stuff going out has a reasonable amount of control.

I mean, what if I wanted to trade off an expensive throw for a “mystery box” and the guy sends out a ONE and a WHIP with bad bearings, are beat up and have no strings?

I think it’s best to know what you’re getting. BST typically ensures that happens.

No way I would buy a mystery box from someone off BST unless it could be proven to be a still factory sealed mystery box that was sold via a known mystery box promotion. Fair market price could be determined by what it sold for or what was discovered to be inside.

but it would be like the secret santa i got a modded fhz and a super wide for the mystery box that had all the flaws its just a mystrey

I agree with studio42, but we could have a moderator for the section who matches boxes of equal value to the right people so you don’t get ripped off. The only problem with that is that no one would wan’t to do that.

My suggestion is if someone wants to do this, start a mystery box topic in BST and see who wants to participate. I don’t think it should be sponsored by the YYE forum.

I don’t think it should be done on the forum at all. I just see it leading to problems. I just see it being a method used for ripping people off, or at least happening all too often. Plus, this could come back and cause issues for YYE.

This is a must avoid element. It just reeks of shady.

i say yes cause they should have an option so u could by it for 50 or 40 bucks so u can just order it for fun like i would and not wait for a holiday and have the chance to not get it so i have a ? for yye y do u not have that option

Do you understand that the proposal here is for individuals to do this, not the store?

[quote=“Studio42,post:12,topic:33063”]
This.

[quote=“jrodriguez,post:15,topic:33063”]

Haha, yes

No.
its best to do this once a year.
It takes time to set up
and You cant gurantee everyone’s gonna end up with a package.
Thank god the one we did no one “seemed” to lose.
i was on the edge until it came 5-6 weeks later.
Plus if one goes missing so does the other and more and so forth.
The person who set it up is responsible.