Mystery Yo-Yo Proto/need expert help...bud/ratface? Someone??

I am pretty sure that is not a YYR yoyo. That yoyo doen’t look like any of their V1, V2, or V3 shapes, and I know for a fact that that isn’t a perfectstar, as I’ve used one personally up close.

I think it’s a new upcoming company.

Also, since no one has specifically addressed it yet, it is most certainly not a Third Impact. If it was, I would have already offered up a stupid amount of money for it.

Lol. And Julian’s word is pretty much the law when it comes to YYR. Him and Bud are true connoisseurs of yoyorecreation.

Sorry to say, but I think you over traded.

Lawls, thank you, you’re too kind. Well I think that I might have to get one of you guys primed to take the torch. I haven’t gotten a new model since the 2012 Clash and I don’t see that changing anytime soon, unless an elusive Third Impact does manage to cross my path and/or they decide to get back to the traditional annual Clash model for 2014 (doesn’t seem likely). I just wish I could get ahold of my man Bud these days, but I realize he’s a busy guy as am I.

Whatever. I didn’t really like the marmot or PSG that much.

Perhaps its one of the failed fragment prototypes? It has a cup similar to the production run. And the same type lf body except this has a concaved dip.
-and yes this is a necro

I might be trading mine away for a 2012 Clash. I do like the proto, it’s very unique, but the weight is just a bit too heavy to fit my preferences. Still plays nice though.