Mystery box 2013

Does anybody have any inside info or any info on what yoyos yyf will put in their mystery boxes this year?

Yes, but they aren’t talking.

That’s part of the mystery!

I heard they are putting YYF products in them this year.

2 Likes

1 Like

You will know when you open the box

Pat Condon told me it was dirt and rocks… annodized and color splashed dirt and rocks.

i am so excited!

I heard about some sewing thread and maybe a few baseball cards…

HAHAHAHAHA :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Recycled shapes, almost guaranteed.

maybe some buttons. there should be buttons!

and I think that I heard they would put some high quality dryer lint, and some paracord, since their super long string wasn’t long enough.

I let the string that long and tried to loop with it. Pretty awesome doing a trapeze over the balcony at home :wink:

oh but see! With the paracord, you can do all of your favorite extra long string tricks and more! You can yoyo from the top of the Eiffel Tower! You can yoyo over the edge of the Empire State Building! You can even throw your yoyo to the moon!* you can do everything with the extra extra extra extra long paracord, and the best part is that it is highly modifiable!

*Ability to throw a yoyo out the atmosphere is not included. We are not responsible for any damage caused to you or your yoyo from it reentering the atmosphere.

that would be one hell if a throw and some seriesly long string. it took the apollo craft 3 days to reach the moon. so you string would have to wrap the earth 3 times.

like I said, the extra extra extra extra long paracord is long enough for that, and also if you are into 1A then it is super wonderful, because it keeps it’s shape, and it is long enough to do a 100 or nothing, or an around the world, literally.