My website is up.

Hey everybody,
I was going to let you know that my website is up and running, and to expect some more videos to be added to my website and Youtube. Here is the link, http://keb0228.weebly.com/
If anybody wants to make a logo and a catch llike YYE’s “Make the simple amazing”, please contact me in a private message.

^____^ looks good so far!

1 Like

looking good !

1 Like

Whats wrong with this site/forum that makes you want to create your own? Isn’t that a little disrespectful to Andre Boulay? I think this form should be locked.

1 Like

Hold up what about yoyonation is that disrespectful to Andre. I mean if he wants to make a new forum then let him be.

1 Like

Isn’t it a little disrespectful to give him crap for doing his own thing?

Thought so.

I think the more yoyo sites the better. More stuff for people to become aware of yoyoing.

That being said… crappy websites make us look worse. :expressionless:

1 Like

Well sorry! I am saying this because one time i advertised my forum and they locked the topic and admins said that it was disrespectful to Andre. I am just doing what I learned. If its ok to advertise, then here: http://yoyojunction.com

PLZ VISIT!!

But it’s not OK at all to advertise your website on somebody else’s thread. That’s spam there. Go make your own thread for that than, don’t advertise your stuff on somebody’s else’s advertisement.

1 Like

so your saying it is ok to advertise to another forum? Srry about advertising here. Tell the mods that. They are the ones who locked my thread.

Haha, I don’t know. I guess the mods moods change, but don’t advertise your website on somebody else’s thread for sure.

I am sorry, if this is disrespectful, or against any rules. If it is, I would take the forum off of the website. The main reason I made the website is so people can watch the tutorials to learn how to yo-yo, and the freestyles are for the enjoyment. The only reason for the forum was so that people who found my website, could ask questions about yo-yoing, and for them to place their own yo-yo videos, but I still support YYE, just look at the links page.

If it is still disrespectful after the forum is deleted, I will delete the topic.

Update: Forum is deleted.

Actually you can still have a forum link, just make sure that link leads to the YoYoExpert forums. This way, we would be allowing more people to get to know this site, right?

1 Like

iranjha, Keb has been part of yye for a while, and he has proven his respect over and over. he created his website in order to get a wider plethera of tutorials, which, even though this site has, this site’s tutorials rarely get updated. if you are starting a forum for a reason with a puropse, than fine, but if you are just making another forum for no reason at all, then keep it to yourself.

1 Like

I finally thought of the solution. Instead of a forum, I have a contact page, and tomorrow I will try to make a button to take them to here, and I made better ads instead of the ads that were on, yo-yo ads.

Love it!

1 Like