My Superman Video

For a long time, I didn’t know whether the magic drop in the trick Superman landed on the front or back string.

In Andres video, he lands on the front string, but I had also been told it was the back string.

In my video, I also land on the front string. I asked Jason about it and it does indeed land on the back string. For this reason, I am taking my video down until I can get a new version of me doing the trick correctly up.

I apologize for teaching any of you incorrectly but keep in mind that all the other steps of the trick you learned are correct, you simply land the magic drop in the wrong spot.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope to get a new video up soon.

Gerard

www.grawrd.com

It’s okay for me. Nowhere learning it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t understand, I just landed on the string that didn’t give me a wrist mount.

Does the back string refer to a double wrapped wris mount or something?

I really don’t know how to explain it well enough in text. It’s like landing on the back string in a regualr magic drop…

http://sector_y.yoyoing.com/Tricks/String_Tricks/Superman/Superman.htm

That’s the best explanation on the web.

Wow, but landing it on that string makes it look less cool than when you land it on the front string ???

It really doesn’t…I actually think it looks better landing on the back string.

I’ll get some film of my buddy Tan doing Superman. He does it better than anyone I’ve ever seen.

I’ll film Jason if I ever go visit him in Italy, but don’t count on it being anytime soon…