My ship has come in

Received this email today, ready to live in luxury, and happy to share with all. Feel free to respond as noted in the message if you want to share in the wealth…

Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:25:07 -0500 (CDT) [10/02/2018 03:25:07 PM CDT]
Reply-To: admayo33@gmail.com
Subject: Fiduciary Assistance

Dear Sir

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise since we had no formal correspondences in the past. Please do not be apprehensive or worried in receiving this letter because what I am proposing to you is a life changing opportunity that will benefit both parties.

My name is Muhammadu Mayo, senior special assistant to the President of Nigeria on Finance and administration. The crux of my message to you is to help us secure and have the sum of $25.500.000.00 transferred to your bank account on our behalf. This money is the outstanding claim in a Swiss bank left for the payment of some miscellaneous charges for the repatriated funds stolen by a late Nigerian President . The stolen funds has long be returned to Nigeria leaving behind the miscellaneous charges now under my watch as senior special assistant to the President on Finance and administration.

The Swiss Bank has written to me to come forward for the claim before the funds becomes unserviceable and probably returned to the Swiss Treasury. Please note that the intended business transaction would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. However, if my proposal violates your moral ethics, please do accept my sincere apology but if on the contrary should you wish to execute this transaction with me, please kindly get back to me as quickly as you can. You can as well push in a small sms to number +234 805 823 5180.

The agreement i had with my colleagues is that 20% of this fund shall go to charity and the less priviledge people around the world, 40% will go to you, 40% goes to us but it will be used by you to make some good investments for us. Any form of investments with good profit.

In line with my official mandate, if you have been shortchanged or scammed by anyone in my country, or you know someone that has been scammed, please refer such person to me for redress as it falls within the purview of my duties.

Yours Sincerely,
Ahmed M. Mayor

1 Like

Can you just send me a bucket of quarters?

I need to go to the Laundromat and wash the tarp I cover my Flying Saucer with.

The last time I flew over Nigeria; you were talking and your Hot Air fogged up my windshield.

By the way… If you buy me a hamburger today; I will gladly pay you back on Tuesday.

…Not really sure ‘your ship has come in?

Honestly; you sound like a real Bullshipper to me😳

By the way… If you make it over to America; I know a Nut House that is hiring. The positions are a piece a cake.

They are hiring patients. But then again; you may be over qualified.

1 Like

how do you know if this is legit or not. most likely spam lol

Ohh, ya really think so??

Ohhh nooozzz…

DUBOLY-061018-103911

5 Likes

I was the last guy to see him alive.

And… he would still be alive; if he would have just given me that bucket of quarters😳

Actually; to level with you guys; all that money in the pic was my money. I don’t like dirty money so I took that €27 billion over to his place. He washes, dries, irons and bundles money for me.

I’ve been buying a whole lotta yoyos from YoYoExpert lately. And I was going to use that money to pay half the balance on my credit card.

He really let me down.

3 Likes

Relevant TED Talk:

2 Likes

Got an urgent (pre-recorded) call from the nice lady at “microsoft support” today saying that my computer was showing serious errors and a total meltdown was probably imminent. She said I needed to call them immediately for assistance.

Jokes on them, I run linux on my machine.

Sounded a lot like the same nice lady that called me from the IRS telling me the police were on their way to my house unless I paid my back taxes immediately.

I love all my new friends.

1 Like

Did you see this stat?

Got a new one today. Here’s the message. They started talking before the recording started…
“… 855-421-6111 is our company shutting down That is why we are calling you to refund your money you paid to us. Please call on 1-855-421-6111 once (?) you claim your money from windows apple support. Thank you.”

Love the windows apple support bit. Are these guys that dense or are they assuming we are.

1 Like

Got a call here at yoyoexpert today from our energy company. Unfortunately they’re going to shut off power to the building unless they receive an immediate payment. Looks like we’re done here folks, I just feel bad for all the dozens of other businesses in this giant building that will suffer…

We’ve also recently been getting one pre-recorded phone call in Chinese every day or two. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I wish I could help out some folks; financially😳

Sadly I can’t touch my bank accounts until the Prince of Nigeria sends an electronic deposit of 50 billion dollars into my savings accounts.
I just hope he got my routing numbers right?

There were so many people talking in the background; I’m not sure if he heard me?

He must have a lot of friends🙀

As soon as I get my 50 billion; I’m gonna buy a Machineshop in China and start making exact repro Ti Walkers and sell them for $50 a pair🤓

4 Likes

Wow, sorry! I’m glad I got all those free trading cards with my orders before you went out of business. Best wishes.

2 Likes