My next yoyo?

I am in the market for a new yoyo and was wondering what everybody thinks would be best from their experiance. My preferences are as follows:

-Rounded butterfly shape
-medium weight, meduim to undersized
-anything but hybrid or rubber o-ring response
-colors are not an issue
-under 50 dollars
-grinds well (IRGs included)

I don’t think there is a YoYo like that under 50 dollars.
For anybody reading this, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Although I’ve never tried it, my brother says he loved the Dark Magic. The only thing it doesn’t fit in your requirements is the response system (Hybrid). But you can replace the O-ring with silicone and possibly recess the other side with the starburst system and do the same thing. It has 2 IRG lips though.

But I crazy recommend something from the 888 series. Dv888’s are cheaper, but I think 888x’s are a lot better. They fit your list perfectly but they’re more than $50 dollars… sorry :’(

See which one fits you the best. :slight_smile:

Only one that really fits your preferences would be the recrev I. Or you could find a fundametal on the BST.

Hm… never heard of it :cry:
There’s just something I don’t like about it though…

But I shouldn’t make comments on a yoyo I’ve never tried :confused:

go for the hitman definetly. best ever for grinding and only 40$

Try a yomega Maverick or Dash. Shinwoo Hi-Power Zen is good too. Recrev “i” is good too.

get an fhz or two and mod them to have an irg and sili recess them and your all good ;D

Probably the legacy, it is only 20 dollars and sometimes it plays even better than the 50 dollar ones!!! :o

i have the legacy but dont like the shape. plus it doesnt grind very well

i was starting to think atmosphere. what do you think?

Atmosphere is nice.

The m1 from one drop.

He said rounded lol.

It has a roundish shape.

Maybe the YYF Grind Machine?

M1, Hitman, 888, DV888, and some of those others are undersized…

Kyo DNS? The RecRev I would also seem to fit well.

dont get the atmosphere is rlllly bad i have one i hate it send me a msg ;D

The Atmosphere is a wonderful yoyo. Other people will tell you the same thing. Why would they make it if it was bad? Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s bad. Can you say preference? :wink:

Foxtail, dingo?

I heard the C13 also SUCKS!

1 Like

You’re kidding right?