My magicyoyo n12 vibes

Hey guys so I’ma a beginner and I just got my magicyoyo n12 but it vibes sometimes hard sometimes it vibes for a few seconds when I throw it and then gets more stable is that a problem or this is normal for the n12??

4 Likes

Does the vibe go away if you let the gap of the yoyo ride on your finger for a second?

I don’t know barely 3 hours (two days but barely threw it 3 hours in total)

Yeah

1 Like

That’s normal with any yoyo. The vibe should go away during play

1 Like

Thanks man I thought I should just throw the yoyo in the trash and kill myself (cause I’m from Egypt and LITERALLY everything is expensive here) but you saved me!
I appreciate it

2 Likes

Well that got dark fast… your welcome? Lol

12 Likes

@smileypants707 Savin lives out here dude! Yoyo saint

Don’t worry about the little bit of vibe,dude. I’ve got an n12 also, and it’s a great yoyo. Keep practicing and you’ll be just fine

5 Likes

It’s just a toy. Keep it in perspective, even if it’s pricey in your area.
Live and laugh.

I have 22 yo-yos, priced from 10 dollars to 120 dollars, I believe the better the yoyo the better it is going to play, I feel it depends on if you are throwing it properly, what it is made of, bi metal, plastic, aluminum, they’re are so many different variables, I would like to think if you have 150 dollar yoyo, that should play better than a 15 dollar yoyo, but I could be wrong, I forget where I was going with the reply haha

2 Likes

It sounds like a technique thing. The n12 is a perfectly decent yoyo for what it is.

4 Likes

Thanks man
Btw how long does ur yoyo spins??

1 Like

Throwing technique is crucial. All of my problems early-on were throw-related and not that my $6.99 Butterfly XT was bad. It’s amazing that as my throw improved my XT seemed to get better. No, I rarely use that any more.

2 Likes

I want a butterfly xt!! Lol I have an original Duncan butterfly, the fixed axle makes it a tough bugger to do any tricks except for the classics, walk the dog, around the world etc… I still pick it up here and there, I get bored with it after 5 mins haha

3 Likes

Scroll down to Ed Haponik’s fixie section (it’s toward the bottom of the page). There’s quite a bit you can do with a fixed axel.

1 Like

Check your local Target (if you have one). Mine has had XTs for $3 the last couple times I went, so I’ve been picking up a bunch of them.

1 Like

What is the size of the Magicyoyo N12 axle?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum (from Pennsylvania)!

10mm is the best info I can find for an N12.
@YoYoExpertGarrett can help or email YYE directly - the link is on the shop page. Is your axle broken?

Shark Honor is one of the best names for a yoyo ever…it’s hard to not call it the Shark’s Honor.

I might name my first born Shark Honor.

3 Likes

We don’t carry the N12 so I can’t tell you exactly what size axle it takes.