my little pony?

Your avatar and description are exactly what annoys me. “DONT judge me” is the attitude we’ve been discussing previously. not to offend anyone, but i honestly believe that the brony pics should be removed from everything on this forum. It’s just my opinion. I don’t want to see it. i know other people don’t want to see it. You’re not a better brony if you have a pic of rainbow dash as your avatar. and yes, i know some pony names because i watched an episode to see what all the fuss was about. not impressed.

If you thought it was directed at you it wasn’t.

I was making a general comment to people complain not that you were.

Sorry for the confusion.

I wonder who’s bright idea it was to remove the delete button from YYE.

The rules of the forum don’t have to revolve around your opinion. You can ignore a couple pictures. Don’t get mad at people for having something they like in their avatar. You like your code2 don’t you?

ok, seriously? so MLP isn’t you favorite thing ever, but i’ve seen an episode, and it really is a far cry from the worst thing i’ve ever seen. come on. as long as the avatar isn’t distracting, then who cares.

2 Likes

Round and round the cycle goes, where’s the respect, no one knows. We shout our thoughts and close our ears in hopes we can drive someone to tears. A brony, a non-brony to be I’m right your wrong that’s the way it’s gotta be.

I know we can do better guys :wink: , although the quality of my poetry probably will never improve :’( .

4 Likes

I have to admit, I laughed quite a bit at that part.

Yeah, I miss that delete button too. Allowed me to retract remarks I later found embarrassing.

2 Likes

even though i’m no briny, i must say MLP is a legit tv show. if there were no ponies and bright colors, i’m pretty sure it would be on primetime on NBC or something. it has earned my respect, but it’s just not my style.

I just finished making a nice, big slice of Foot. anyone want some?
:wink:

1 Like

whats a briny?

its a brony that has mac auto spell-check

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Erotic+_93b6430af53ddfd9342acceae7fae38f.gif

pic is broken for me…

1 Like

If he was trying to make a point then maybe he shouldn’t have asked me a question. He asked, I answered. It’s as simple as that.

Oh, and if you want to talk about “rude”, look no further than the bronies who derail threads with their MLP quotes and inside jokes. It has happened to me on a couple of occasions, and I’ve only grown to despise the entire fandom even more as a result. I know I’m not the only one who feels that way either.

If you want to be fans of MLP, that’s perfectly fine. Whatever floats your boat really. Just don’t continually annoy others with your love of the show. Because most of us don’t really care for it, and no matter how much you bombard us with images/jokes/whatever, you are never gonna win us over. Also, when ANY brony intentionally provokes people who aren’t fans of the show – and that is exactly what some of you do – don’t whine about people being disrespectful and/or intolerant. The animosity people have towards the brony sub-culture is very well founded at this point, and until you start checking the more socially inept among you, that isn’t going to change. Understand?

2 Likes

Those are all point that have been made before and I agree with you I don’t like this in your face brony and if I come off as one I’m sorry but I’ve seen one too many of these fruitless threads.

I just want to say that if anyone has got problems with certain bronies bring it to them via PM. We could all do with less of this.

Well that’s about all the fun I can take I’m done with this thread.

This thread is starting to repeat itself.

If you look closely enough you will see that some people have listened to what has been said, on both sides, and have made some changes. The rest are as they were.

Stirring the pot again isn’t going to get us a different result so I think we are done here.

5 Likes