My General-yo Collection

This is another 5 star from the ten year anniversary run machined by Onedrop. Same as the one I posted earlier in the red, white and blue acid wash.

I enjoy Christmas and yoyos, so does it really get better than this? It’ll be Christmas everyday throwing this around.

12 Likes

Any one have a sneek peek?

Looks like they be here at YYE soon

5 Likes

Found these, a half swap would look almost like a watermelon.

8 Likes

Today we have the collaboration between 3yo3 and General yo, appropriately named the Collabricon.

To my knowledge it was designed by Ernie and machined by Landon out of acrylic. The initial run was a hot pink, followed by the camo. These had some cool extras, a pouch, camo string and card shown below.

It plays wonderful if you compare it to a Delrin. If you compare it to a metal, it doesn’t spin as long. That is pretty much given, but I felt the need to say it.

The coolest thing I’ve noticed is that with just a minimal spin left, when you bind it, it still shoots back to your hand like it had a lot of spin time left.

It’s definitely a gem in the collection, much appreciation to @d4nnyb0yy for his assistance. I do not know if there ever will be another plastic ish type yoyo from General yo, and Landon is an artist with his lathing skills.

12 Likes

I have one of the pinks. Super cool yoyo

4 Likes

What ever happened to 3yo3 Landon?

3 Likes

When’s the party so we can come over and throw these beauties? @kretzschmar

1 Like

Lol, still got a few more to post, but feel free to call dibs

The General-Yo and 3yo3 logos just seem right when placed on camo. It’s a perfect match lol. In terms of just visual aesthetics, this easily ranks as one of the coolest yoyos/packaging I’ve seen.

3 Likes

What you got? I’m in…

The yoyos are numbered, I just realized how lucky I am to have gotten the number 3, lol.

1 Like

This is the Majesty. This is from the second run I believe, with the color of it being named “Blue Mountain.”

You would need to have it in your hand to truly appreciate it’s beauty. The finish is polished, meaning it sucks at grinding, but the beauty of the color being enriched by the polished finish is a more than fair trade off.

The feel in hand is magnificent with the rounded edges. It reminds of a Sasquatch in hand for some reason, no idea if the shape is all that similar.

Yes, it does play amazing. I suck at describing the okay of Yoyos. It doesn’t play light or heavy, it’s a nice in between. The weight seems evenly distributed throughout.

PXL_20220311_202557451

3 Likes