The lost essences

Hey guys,
I found a box of old essences I put aside a while back ( 2 years Ago?) while I was machining production.
They are not b grades, but not perfect.
I was just thinking of anodizing them black, and blowing them out.
Think it’s worth it?

5 Likes

yup! I love me some black

black is so plain! How about a nice solid bright purple or a nice bright aqua

how many are there??

Black! How much would you charge for them?

I don’t know yet. Not too much.

Like seeds planted long ago and forgotten, now coming to bloom… I’d love to have one of these!

1 Like

I smell Christmas giveaway.

Seriously. Red/Green/Silver splash. The MistleToe Edition.

If they play perfectly fine (when you say “not B grades” I think you mean they’re better than B grades?) I’d be interested in one at the right price, even in straight black. Straight black can look awesome. :slight_smile:

Sounds interesting. If the timing is right(meaning: after I get paid from my gig on the 15th, which I get paid for on the 20th), that might be work checking out. I already have an Essence, and that’s amazing.

One for me! It will “sleep” under the sun of Italy… ;D

Let me know Ernie, it will have now a lot of Gen-Yo friends!

I usually refrain from being this excited… I need one of these and black and not engraved would be sweet. My wife keeps asking what I “need” for X-mas and here it is.

Ew black, why on Earth of all the colors in the world do people make yoyos black? Boring, hard to see, dust and marks show up easily, etc. Make them a nice bright color in homage to your older runs. Or see about having Jason or someone similarly skilled ano them and then auction them for charity.

Ernie likes it black…me too. Black is extremely elegant, stylish, sleek, sophisticated, fashionable, chic 8). And adsorbs a lot of heat ??? :smiley: With red engravings!

1 Like

Ernie. I would love one. Put me on the list please. Loving my red Majesty.

Make them pink with yellow splash.

I want one! Raw, Anno’d , whatever color, Engraved, Not, don’t care. Do Want.

I it would be cheaper then i would love a raw one. I could buy one in person at the dxl meeting.

Why not give a few of them to Jason Wong?

Then you can sell them as old stock/old school, collector items. Skittles anyone?