The lost essences

raw is legit!!!

or do something crazy wild!!

While this would be awesome, Mr. Wong doesnā€™t take many Ano requests these days.(as ridiculously awesome as a skittles essence would be)

Dropped off the 25 essences at the ano shop today.
Iā€™m keeping these a solid color ā€¦Iā€™ll have to release the pics when they are done.
Crazy ano would jack the price up considerably. These are a good solid throw, no frillsā€¦
And the last time I will ever sell that model.
These were machined over 2 yeas ago, and were actually forgotten in storage.

Donā€™t forget about me when they are ready to be sold off. Iā€™d be highly interested in obtaining one.

Iā€™m flattered by the ano requests but unfortunately Iā€™m not set up to do mass anodizing. Itā€™s best if I stick to focusing on hand crafted one off pieces. :slight_smile:

Ernie, make them the solid colour you like best and so keep price low; every release colour was great! :wink:
And please donā€™t forget to keep one for me: I miss the Essence in my Gen-Yo collection and I need this.

Have a nice WE

Do I smell a giveaway?

Or maybe that is just the smell of an amazing yoyo :wink:

I remember that right after the Essence came out everone wanted more done. Could this be that batch? Or are the from the original run?

I get the feeling these are going to be snapped up. If youā€™re making a notification list, put me on. :wink: If not, I guess Iā€™ll just have to roll the bones on getting one!

Ill be buying one so it can accompany my Majesty :smiley:

ha, same here.

And its always good to see what you come up with!
Trust me guys, I have approached Jason to do much more than one :slight_smile:

Also, This box I found is from the original run.

Me Three, you already know.

I just think that is plain selfish for you to keep all that anodizing goodness to yourself.
Sheesh man. ;D

How much would you sell one for? i pmā€™ed you.

They will be unblasted, light blue.
I think thats a first for us.

But how much will they cost?

I need to see how good they come out after testing.
Then I will give a good price.

Iā€™ll purchase one raw lol

Well look what showed up at the house today :slight_smile: Looks nice, plays nice. Has a couple little scratches/Ano issues, but all in all, a really cool yoyo. No box, its sitting on my Majesty box from Ernieā€™s Dad.

4 Likes